ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
exiting times ahead people, been leaked that the MW will be getting released, there's been pics shown of the front cover for MW2 too. One release date was 6.11.16 iirc . Both will be remastered and maybe just a couple little tweaks / changes.

So can't wait

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
This may make me play cod again. It's been a few years now!

R5gtt, 182, volvo...
I think I'll be playing black ops 3 still...

I feel every step away from normal game movement to halo rocket packing is a bad one, but we shall see...

I can't remember if I had MW2

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
It's not MW2, its infinite warfare and the trailer looked disappointing! Oh, more futuristic spaceships, great.

Edit: I noticed the remastered bit at the end of the trailer, but it looks to be COD 4 not MW2?

Last edited:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I've seen a video where there defo bringing back COD4 re mastered and I've seen a video for MW2 being mentioned. From what I've heard on the videos it might be just for Campaign only.

I sure hope not, I don't want to buy a copy if it's single player only

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
In the trailer I can only see COD4 clips. You get the campaign and 12 MP maps.

its modern warfare remastered with 10 of the original maps if you preorder the legacy edition. Boost jumping is one thing but space warfare is not my cup of tea. Love blops 1,2&3 but advanced warfare was pants and ghosts shouldn't count as a cod!

Clio 1.2 16v
You get COD4 as a digital download rather than a disc game so it might start out being exclusive to pre-orders but they'll release it standalone I reckon soon after

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
You get COD4 as a digital download rather than a disc game so it might start out being exclusive to pre-orders but they'll release it standalone I reckon soon after

Yeah hopefully!

Have been thinking for a while that I'd like to play the campaign again. I'm not buying the new COD: Bullshit Warfare for it though lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be defo getting my hands on COD4 no matter what, we'll get the SWET back up and raging the other team lol
TDM and S&D , cant wait to play the old maps , brings back memories

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
So now instead of churning out endless squeals they're now just re-hashing old games to punt back onto the market???

Dead horse well and truly flogged.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Now that I will be able to easily record gameplay via PS4, this could get really funny.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
£80 for the version that includes COD4
£110 for the version that includes COD4 and all the DLC for Infinite Warfare.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Need a cod4/world at war remake. All the new ones are seriously b****cks. Why would I want to run and bounce off of walls etc? Leave that stuff to the halo nerds.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
At least on the new Cod4 , they'll be non of the aim bot f*****s and all that s**t. A breath of fresh air
I remember people who use to say to me "you hacker" nah man just skill lol

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here is a map that is an original map on COD4 , this is me playing on Strike on MW2 on my other of many accounts not now anyway

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here's another one with some old COD4 maps Crash I think. Brings back some amazing memories, god what a awesome game. SPAS FTMFW

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I loved all of the maps except Downpour and Bloc. Ambush was probably my favourite.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I can't remember majority of the maps Liam tbh , might have to buy Cod4 for the PS3 as my nephew still has his and my niece too.

Found this @Dredz06 this is for you

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
That language is disgraceful

That must have been yearsssss ago, thats my old account on that video lol

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
The only reason they are bundling this with the new one is so it isn't a box office flop.

New COD looks crap!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
If this was a standalone game then I'd more than likely get it but having to buy the new (and guaranteed shite) game to get it is a no no from me.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If this was a standalone game then I'd more than likely get it but having to buy the new (and guaranteed shite) game to get it is a no no from me.
Yeah, I'll a word with some close friends and family see if they want to go halfs, I get the COD4 they get the s**t one