ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Footsteps on remastered are way too quiet. On old cod4 you can hear EVERYTHING and pinpoint exactly where they are, even if they are downstairs or in another building. You could also hear someone changing weapon or picking up ammo lol

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Lol I noticed that to and I have it in surround sound. Can't here s**t. Before you know it your dead.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
So its not just me then.
I sold all my headset and stuff with the pc. might have to invest in some new sennheisers again.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So its not just me then.
I sold all my headset and stuff with the pc. might have to invest in some new sennheisers again.

Albeit a few months ago, we spoke via headset when I was teaching you games in general. You sold them or broken in anger?

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Yeah I can get both for £62 from Amazon, will be on the weekend.
I've got stuff on at the minute, i'll be looking for my first new place on my own in the next months or so. So i'll be busy sorting stuff out at the minute.
I might get it next week as i'm off for 4 days, see if comes down in price till then.

I've still got my Sharkoons X-tatic 5.1 since the MW2 days in 2009, still going strong 7 years down the line

Clio 1.2 16v
even at £7 Infinite Warfare is overpriced, its actual turd don't bother, Modern Warfare Remastered is great although moving from Battlefield to it takes some getting used to
Yeah I can get both for £62 from Amazon, will be on the weekend.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
even at £7 Infinite Warfare is overpriced, its actual turd don't bother, Modern Warfare Remastered is great although moving from Battlefield to it takes some getting used to
yeah dredz, when i do eventually get it, i'll be playing campaign for a little while get use the controls and get my muscle reflexes back. Been a few years sinice i've played COD.
Liam is right about the S&D on the ninja perk, need to be on the right perk, and all the other setups for certain maps and modes.
Aly said he got his first quad noob tube the other day, like a boss lol

Fiesta ST-2
But it was £32 dredz, it's a matter of principle now!

FF LY 182
CD Keys was £49.99 this morning; went to buy it this evening after mulling over it all day, now it's £54.99!

Holy s**t I forgot how fast passed cod4 is compared to BF1... 14 deaths and 4 kills. Most of my bullets sprayed everywhere lol

Citroen DS3 DSport
CD Keys was £49.99 this morning; went to buy it this evening after mulling over it all day, now it's £54.99!
Shocking when it started out at £32. They've increased the price every time they add new stock. I'll await a official standalone release on the PSN store.

Fiesta ST-2
Shocking when it started out at £32. They've increased the price every time they add new stock. I'll await a official standalone release on the PSN store.
£57.99 now [emoji23]

I'm assuming they are buying it direct from the PSN store as IW legacy edition and selling the MW download code. So what are they doing with the download code for IW?

Ah I see now, £80 on PSN for both. CD keys also sell IW digital download for £37.99 after splitting the codes.

Last edited:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Anything at the minute to rank up and get used to it again, hate hardcore though the temptation to RPG teammates is too damn high, as soon as i've reached max rank il be mainly S&D

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Haha im the same. never really been into S&D because i always get the crappy team who do nothing.
Playing in a party with a few people would make it more interesting though im sure.

Im xbox... but I'm rocking a 0.38 KD ratio... so no one would want to be my friend!!!

Im doing mainly Kill Confirmed and Domination. Will move on to S&D when higher ranked.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Im xbox... but I'm rocking a 0.38 KD ratio... so no one would want to be my friend!!!

Im doing mainly Kill Confirmed and Domination. Will move on to S&D when higher ranked.

Add me if you fancy a game on an hour or so. IDavyy