ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare and MW2 / Next Gen

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I was using the old MP5 earlier, still mega rusty though! How I used to play on insane sensitivity I don't know. I'll try and get used to it.

I was using the old MP5 earlier, still mega rusty though! How I used to play on insane sensitivity I don't know. I'll try and get used to it.

I swapped between BF1 and Titanfall 2 last night... BIG MISTAKE! They play so different and the aiming is so different. I was doing well at BF, then sucked so bad on Titanfall lol. Be the same with COD if I get it.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'll be testing out the SPAS shotgun , there's only 2 isn't there a semi and a pump action one?

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Just turned it off.
Must admit, i think im addicted again.
Some of the maps are ridiculous for some game modes though with all the airstrikes and helicopters.
Ive found myself playing harscore tdm again now as it requires a little more thinking rather than random kills/deaths.

Citroen DS3 DSport
CDKeys are taking the piss, £32 for the MW PS4 standalone code yesterday morning, £38 last night and now £45 today.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I'm on PS4 , like a few of us on here "god damn beasts"
TDM the odd DOM and definitely S&D

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Someone must be on xbox. My matee I used to play cod4 with have either not bought it or gone over to ps4!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
IMG_2056.JPG
They've left the old glitches in too

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I saw a video where people tried a few glitches see if there still there . But wasn't, that one must be a new one.

I got my wallet with me so I'll pop in the shops on the way home. Any news to see if there is any mention if there going to release separately . They say for people are playing more MWR than IW they will release it seperatly

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I saw a video where people tried a few glitches see if there still there . But wasn't, that one must be a new one.

I got my wallet with me so I'll pop in the shops on the way home. Any news to see if there is any mention if there going to release separately . They say for people are playing more MWR than IW they will release it seperatly
Nah it's an old one, they've left quite a few glitches in the game.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
If you buy the game on the PS3 format could you use the MWR on a PS4 format? I presume if it's a digital download it makes no difference what platform its on?

Cos I know someone who's interested in the IW but he's on the PS3 and I just want the Remastered and that's on the PS4

Think I will get it today. I have tried to hold off but can't anymore!!!

Wanted to get it downloaded but Xbox live charge silly ££ for the legacy version and CD keys don't have it.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Now I've had a few games of iw it gets better each time. Odviously cod 4 is still the best.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah, IW isnt actually that bad. the jumpibg aroubd and wall running has been calmed down a lot.
Its still all a bit to much with all the weapons and stuff but it is actually ok.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
One thing to add is, I wouldn't go jumping right into SnD...i won't be anyway, not until level 44 when I unlock dead silence. 90% of people play with headsets nowadays so it's a must for SnD, you can hear footsteps a mile off on this game.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Footsteps on MW or IW?
Footsteps on MW are almst non existent. Before you know it, someone is right next to you.
Loads of camping going on aswell.
Im level 25 on MW at the moment but still feel like a noob. game is a bit random.