ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Have to say what a great weekend that was! Even though I hadn't slept for like 30hours still proper enjoyed it. Struggled to see on the way due to smoke in the eyes from them fire pits last night but made it back in one piece!

Big shout out for everybody who organised it, a lot of effort must of gone into sorting it all and making sure it ran like clock work. Shame my tent was a bag of s*** and leaked before I even got in it!

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Got back home (kent) this morning cracking day had a quality time thank you to all the guys who organised it :up: till next time :grinning:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Awesome weekend, not laughed so hard for ages, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Long trek home now, been going 2 and half hours and still another hour and a half to go.

And also, HUGE MASSIVE thanks to the CS admin team. The whole weekend was ran so so well. Great job guys and thank you.

Last edited:
  BMW F21 125d
Great weekend. Met a bunch of nice, genuine people and had a throughly good time. Shattered now and have had to put my tent back up in the garden to dry it out but I'm glad I made the effort to go to my first CSS. Massive kudos to the organisers, top job, thanks very much.

Ph2 172
Another great weekend. Next year in setting up my tent in the furthest corner and initiating a "snore zone" [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Nice to put some names to faces, although I still missed some people!

Hope everyone gets home in one piece.

Any idea who was snoring at 105db? I was annoyed and heavily impressed at the same time! Lol
We were right over the far side with the navara and could hear it clear as day

benji93

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 182, mk1 mx5
Awesome weekend, not laughed so hard for ages, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!

Long trek home now, been going 2 and half hours and still another hour and a half to go.

And also, HUGE MASSIVE thanks to the CS admin team. The whole weekend was ran so so well. Great job guys and thank you.
I'm reading everything in your accent now and a have no idea what's goin on any more

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Just got home.

I'm still rough as f**k.

It was genuinely an amazing weekend and I really can not wait for the next one. It was just perfect, exactly what we need for a national meet.

£80ish in fuel.
Completely killed to death brakes.
One stonking hangover.
Stinking clothes.
Burning eyes.

It was great to properly meet and get to know everyone.

Massive thanks to the admin team and everyone who helped behind the scenes (the ones keeping the admin in check) and to everyone who came :D

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I was pissing myself walking back to my tent. I think the snoring would've broken the track noise limits.

Gotta say a massive thanks to the admin team for organising an amazing weekend. Met some cracking people and had a really good laugh last night. Food was good, and the band were fuckin brilliant!

Bring on CSS16

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yep I agree with everyone. Awesome crown, organization, team, setup, the whole shabang!

Was nice to catch up with old faces as always but nice to introduce myself (and my girlfriend) to new faces or people that I've spoke to on here for God knows how long but never met.

Proper good weekend. Well played :)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Yep I agree with everyone. Awesome crown, organization, team, setup, the whole shabang!

Was nice to catch up with old faces as always but nice to introduce myself (and my girlfriend) to new faces or people that I've spoke to on here for God knows how long but never met.

Proper good weekend. Well played :smile:
Nice to meet you and Emily mate. Tell her I'm sorry for calling her Emma haha

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
What an awesome weekend! I had an amazing time! My first CSS and hope to attend many more!
Met a few of you lot and finally got to meet @Dr Jekyll which was a pleasure lol! Mark your car is stunning and a credit to you.
I even won some brake pads in the raffle! What more could you want? :wink: apart from that GoPro...
Turned out I did have the only Trophy on track! Which was a shame, but the car was incredible! As this was my first ever track day I've got the bug, and already looking forward to my next one!

Well done to the CS team!
Top work!

Rob.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Got back at 1 with my head still hanging out of my arse. Text missus with 'home' went to a made, comfortable bed and dropped straight off.

I had a giggle at 6 going for a pee hearing all these random snore noises from random tents, although hearing JP scaring the bears with his growling was piss funny and Pacman saying "I'm gonna smother him! " was funny. Was good to put more faces/personalities to forum personas.

I know it was months of stress and hassle, but Admin Team, give yourselves a massive pat on the back as you made a lot of people very happy.