ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
What hotel are you at James?

Yours is a silver 172? There's a storm grey 172 on 2118's where I'm at, didn't know if it's a member on here.
We're at Doncaster central premier inn mate. Yeah silver 172

Just had five pints and a cheeky nandos. Nice early night now ready for tomorrow :)

If anyone is traveling from Doncaster way, let me know

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
You've got too love night shifts! Wide awake can't sleep and set off at 6:15am.

If I'm asleep by 8pm it's not because I started on the lager early (which I probably will be anyhow)

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
You've got too love night shifts! Wide awake can't sleep and set off at 6:15am.

If I'm asleep by 8pm it's not because I started on the lager early (which I probably will be anyhow)
you're not alone! :)

Setting off in a minute, see you lads soon :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Just packing my car up ready to set off early morning...go to start car.....battery's goosed! Great start. Do I jump it off and risk it?? Just drove it 8 miles and still would start when I got home. Nightmare.com!
I've got a charging module thing in my car so can use that for jump start worst case scenario
If you get stuck on the day up here I've got some jump leads in my car.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
Are you sure you're there?? Doesn't look like the same area as everyone else!!

PS. You do realise that you appear to be at the place in Jeepers Creepers?
Jeepers-Creepers-2-jeepers-creepers-20248738-1200-786.jpg

That's you tonight.
Well there's a load of fuckin weirdos with clios here, so I'm assuming its the right place :)

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I came off due to a serious knocking from the rear.....turned out the spare wheel and toolkit had come loose. Tyres are proper s**t aswell! Few more laps then its beer time!

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
URGENTLY wanted/needed

Anyone here who has brought a dome tent with them, not happen to be using it? Could do with borrowing the little hood bit that goes on the top of the tent to stop the water going through the vent.

This part did originally arrive with us, but them mysteriously disappeared once I handed it to the Mrs. Annnnd its just start to piss it down

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
URGENTLY wanted/needed

Anyone here who has brought a dome tent with them, not happen to be using it? Could do with borrowing the little hood bit that goes on the top of the tent to stop the water going through the vent.

This part did originally arrive with us, but them mysteriously disappeared once I handed it to the Mrs. Annnnd its just start to piss it down
Tie a couple of plastic bags from corner to corner mate. Someone will have some. Maybe even some cable ties if you ask around.

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I thought this was an "all nite ting!?

Come on, man up you lot and get me some nude pics of @DaveDreads.

I'm looking forward to some late night love stories while I lie in my nice warm bed.

Hope you all have had a great day, I couldn't attend due to other commitments but I'm feeling pretty left out now.
How has the track time gone? Nice and free flowing or stop start?

I thought this was an "all nite ting!?

Come on, man up you lot and get me some nude pics of @DaveDreads.

I'm looking forward to some late night love stories while I lie in my nice warm bed.

Hope you all have had a great day, I couldn't attend due to other commitments but I'm feeling pretty left out now.
How has the track time gone? Nice and free flowing or stop start?
I had an awesome time.

Clio performed brilliantly. Had a blast on afternoon session!
Was a shambles to begin with, nerves etc. Had tuition which was brilliant and really got going towards end of the day.

Just starting beers now.

So far so brilliant [emoji41] [emoji106]