ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[Aug 1, 2015] ClioSport Saturday 2015 (Blyton, Gainsborough)

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Anyone meeting me at Exeter I'm just leaving so head to Gloucester services and I will see you there :)

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
For anyone meeting @Dan at Gloucester services, he has just rung me moaning about caravans and asked me to tell you guys he will be there in about 35-45 minutes.

Suzuki Jimny
Apparently there's a ford related car show on at silverstone this weekend, hope the rusty/colored ford badged cars don't block up all the roads for you all!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
FOR ANYONE ARRIVING TONIGHT FOR CAMPING YOU MUST BE ON SITE BY 10.30 AT THE LATEST AS GATES WILL BE LOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS.

If you arrive after this time you will not be able to bring your car on site. If the gates are closed but not locked please shut them behind you.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
That might be a problem for Daniel and Sam, they're not leaving Bristol until 6pm and they're driving a van dragging a Clio on a trailor, they're estimating 5 hours journey time.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Just a quick question, not sure whether i can come or not yet, can I pay at the gate or do i need to book up on here?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Cheers Dave, thats cool. I'm at fordfair on sunday. Was down today for a tour of the cossie factory. Was thinking about firing up tomorrow for css, been a few years since I was last at it.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Apparently there's a ford related car show on at silverstone this weekend, hope the rusty/colored ford badged cars don't block up all the roads for you all!

That'll be Ford Fair. Pretty sure it's only on Sunday though.

Cheers Dave, thats cool. I'm at fordfair on sunday. Was down today for a tour of the cossie factory. Was thinking about firing up tomorrow for css, been a few years since I was last at it.

I was going to go Ford Fair as I go every year but it clashes with CSS this year (normally CSS is the weekend before) but as we're camping, it's too much rushing around, etc on Sunday morning.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
FOR ANYONE ARRIVING TONIGHT FOR CAMPING YOU MUST BE ON SITE BY 10.30 AT THE LATEST AS GATES WILL BE LOCKED FOR SECURITY REASONS.

If you arrive after this time you will not be able to bring your car on site. If the gates are closed but not locked please shut them behind you.
Just spoke to Daniel and he reckons there's no way they'll get there for 10:30, he says the M4 & M5 are gridlocked, it's just took him 45 mins to do 9 miles from work to home.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel

@Nik

Can you ask for special treatment??
The M4 & M5 are fucked and we're not leaving Bristol until 6pm.

I don't want to get there and have sit in a van until 8am. in fact I'll go f**king mental.

If it's a cast iron rule then we'll have to stay home tonight and come up in the morning.

Can someone (if nick's not online) find out for me please??

Suzuki Jimny
I despair at some peoples alcohol choices, Fosters, Budweiser, Coors Light, all the beer in the world you could drink and you choose childrens piss water.

Sort of agree with you, but if on a drinking session I generally go with something low percent and easy drinking to avoid being sick in a field and going missing!

Ph1 track slag
Just packing my car up ready to set off early morning...go to start car.....battery's goosed! Great start. Do I jump it off and risk it?? Just drove it 8 miles and still would start when I got home. Nightmare.com!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Let me know if there are any snorers on the campsite tonight. I am staying over tomorrow, just need a water bucket to stash ale in tomorrow. Least I know Dave won't want it (Budweiser or Carling!)