ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite Clio Mod

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Not sure if this has been covered before so please lock/delete/ban me as required.

If you had to pick one mod you've done to your car, what would be you're favourite and why?

Mine would have to be my old AST top mounts, to me these made a huge difference in the whole 'feel' of the car.

sidey

ClioSport Club Member
  cup'd arctic 182
Been covered plenty...

Pretty sure you'll get a lot of votes for both RS tuner and Whiteline RARB. Great that they're both reasonably inexpensive mods that make a big improvement.

DS2500's undoubtedly.

Trophy kept up with much more expensive machinery completely standard bar the pads. Doesn't need anything else.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Very difficult to pick just one, so many worthwhile mods, most of the best ones are cheap too.

I think I'd go with a smaller steering wheel though, makes the car a million times more fun to drive.

RS2'd Cup Trackcar
The car had a few mods when I bought it but the best mod I've added is the PMS Shifter...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
K&N. Still a dogshit slow 1.2 but at least it sounds a little less like a washing machine now, but only when I put my foot down, not when I'm driving normally - Perfect!

long list in my eyes

angel eyes/1*2 interior/172 rear bumper/coilovers/current wheels/painted bits

although later this month I think the new front bumper will win hands down :)