ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite Clio Mod

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Ok..so where is the info on these maps? Any threads out there with some useful info?

IMO "DS2500" is a hugely overrated compound. They might be fine for anyone mashing the pedal once a day on the way to work, but IME they are very inconsistent, and never very confidence inspiring.

I still maintain that nearly everyone should use OEM pads on the road, and proper track compounds on the track. Saying that, I suppose there is some middle ground for the casual users.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
IMO "DS2500" is a hugely overrated compound. They might be fine for anyone mashing the pedal once a day on the way to work, but IME they are very inconsistent, and never very confidence inspiring.

I still maintain that nearly everyone should use OEM pads on the road, and proper track compounds on the track. Saying that, I suppose there is some middle ground for the casual users.
Fully agree. Ds2500 is a sheep mod. They are very ordinary

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
for me 182 manifold with ktec decat link pipe, matched inlets and RS tuner map are all mods ive been most happy with! shame my current clio has none of them yet lol

clio 182 sport
If i really could only pick 1 it would have to be the eibach sportline's.

Just didnt get one with the standard springs at all.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
Performance - decat combined with Apexi filter
Handling - haven't made any mods to improve it myself, car came with them.
Styling - rear RS200 badge