ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Your Favourite Clio Mod

Clio 172 phase 1
white line arb... air filter for noise :) ... better pads :) suspension ..... women squirting all over the windscreen....

Astra (H) VXR
bad boy bonnet, combat body kit, 19" rims and tinted windows... YO

but really

Coilovers for the extra low standard look!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Did you notice improved power and better MPG with the remap or just more power generally?

Cheers

Car in general just 'feels' better to drive. However I would now just go to Dan@519 for a remap instead as price wise theres not alot in it. RSTuner maps were all the rage a few years ago though :)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Thought this would be a poll about the CS Moderators lol

Not really a modification, but CQuartz Finest, I like my Clio looking Shiny.

Clio 182 FF
Car in general just 'feels' better to drive. However I would now just go to Dan@519 for a remap instead as price wise theres not alot in it. RSTuner maps were all the rage a few years ago though :)

​How much does Dan@519 charge for a remap?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
RSTuner 98ron map, no other mod has improved the car as much as this,
it solved so many of it's problems, smoother running, better cold starts, more grunt lower down.

Although atm i'm currently enjoying my lowered drivers seat,
plastic things binned, carpet cut away so it sits on bare metal, seating position sorted.

Now i'm in the thing instead off on top of it.

But overall remap wins.

RB Clio 182
RSTuner 98ron map, no other mod has improved the car as much as this,
it solved so many of it's problems, smoother running, better cold starts, more grunt lower down.

Although atm i'm currently enjoying my lowered drivers seat,
plastic things binned, carpet cut away so it sits on bare metal, seating position sorted.

Now i'm in the thing instead off on top of it.

But overall remap wins.

Do you know if the over run map does all these things too?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Not a clue mate, i've got one of the original RSTuners where all the maps were free after you bought the unit,
over run map or pops and bangs hadn't been written yet, plus mine unit support those files.

I just got an RST and cal file I was happy with and stuck with it,
​the car's been that way for years now.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Had my trophy a week or so now and interested in this rstuner. Where do I find info on it? The trophy has a ktec racing exhaust so would it pop from this?