ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters
  Mini Cooper S sport
would love to see AG in the flesh

Somewhere in all the FCS pics someone has taken an extreme close up and you can see the sparkles in the paint. It's a great colour, would look fantastic on a Meg.

EDIT - found it:

FCS2009666.jpg

I noticed one of the new clio gt in my local shopping centre....and I'm sorry, but that front end is just hidious. each to their own i know, but i just don't see how anyone can appreciate the design. maybe it will be a grower...by which stage another face lift model will be out lol

White APE
Went to the stealers earlier to have a ganders at the 200. They had a White CUP in the showroom and i quite like it. The only thing im still unsure of is the headlight line.

Excuse phone pics.

Photo050.jpg

Photo051.jpg

Photo052.jpg

197 F1 R27
I really think this is a car that will grown on people.

I've seen a white and a green FF and I love them both inside and out.

If my R27's anything to go by the 200 must be a seriously good drive!

GTD, Lupo
The white one above could be my car!!!!!! Thanks halfpint. There is only 2 availible atm in that spec and i own one of them. All excited now. Cant wait till next friday.

172cup
Review in Autocar that is out today.

White looks really good.

I fancy racing blue as I dont think many other people will buy that colour.

I think that alien green looks a bit dull, I was expecting it to be a bit more 'in your face' (like porsche green or frs green) i'm not overly keen on the colour.

Yawn. Exactly the same replies were on the new 197 thread when that came out...

Haters = usually the people that cant afford one.

I really like it.

Renaultsport 200
Yawn. Exactly the same replies were on the new 197 thread when that came out...

Haters = usually the people that cant afford one.

I really like it.

lol at your sterotype post.

I could buy one in cash tomorrow if I wanted

It looks sh1t end of story.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Test dorve one at RWS yesterday, i was blown away, the power delivery is awesome and it turns in so much better than the 182.

Really enjoyed it the car was in Alien green, stunning colour in the flesh.

impreza sti prodrive
i went to look at a black 200 in evans halshaw in sunderland. i must adimt it was stunning to say the least, looks perfect, & seats (recaro with yellow piping) looked amazing.

twas a 200cup with A/C & recaos price tag was £17895 iirc

impreza sti prodrive
yes thats where i got mine from after seeing it in the black and took that one out for a test drive :D

evans halshaw?

the wheels brakes eveything just looked perfect imo, i realy realy like & if i had a decient trade in id be putting my name strait down for 1, or i mite wait & try getting the ex demo when the time comes, =)

i wanted to test drive it but i had my mate with me who looked abit of a chav so ill go back myself sometime during the week for ago.

i was mainly looking at the 172cup they have in but its not the tidiest of examples.

182 trophy
yes evans halshaw and i went down had a look at the 172 cup and thought it looked ruined so went in the showroom and seen the 200 but ordered it with the black speedlines