ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters
  A4 DTM/iceberg cup
defo a grower......just dont know why they didnt smoothe the lines fom the light to the bumper though

In Trowbridge Renault there is a white one with black speedlines and i think every extra! look's amazing, its like 18.5k tho...

Cliosport 197
See a white 200 cup tonight in the metal at my local dealers,looks the nuts,thinking of chopping in me 197,don't know what too do.

Cliosport 197
Yes mate,parked up outside,deffernatly looks better in the flesh,take a look let me know what you think..

Clio RS 200 cup chassis
I have been driving it for less than a week and really love it. I slowly starting to know it and know its reactions and beahiours. My god it is power.....

ITB BG 182
Dissapoinment tbh, 3bhp up on the 197?

No xenons as an option? Your better going the used 197 root.

Dont know if anyone has posted this yet but im not reading all them pages either.
The new 200 comes with an optional extra with xenons at £250. and you can choose the back ground of the lights in them.

Dont know if anyone has posted this yet but I'm not reading all them pages either.
The new 200 comes with an optional extra with xenons at £250. and you can choose the back ground of the lights in them.

they not xenons :S they are dedicated corning lights with black surrounds / projectors they look like xenons though an only 150quid option on your 200 worth having IMO ;) not seen any with them yet

ITB BG 182
they not xenons :S they are dedicated corning lights with black surrounds / projectors they look like xenons though an only 150quid option on your 200 worth having IMO ;) not seen any with them yet
Phoned some weirdo at the stealership and he said double optic head lamps that are xenons.

Cliosport 197
I think daydotz is right mate,no xenons on the option list apparently.Guy from renault uk on renaulsport.co.uk said they didn't see the point as they didn't sell alot of 197's with them on.

Stupid idea me thinks,xenons are a must on modern cars.

renaultsport clio 197 cup
theres one in dundee where i live .a nimbus grey and its defo a grower.moreso after reading the full review in performance french car.basically the 197/197 cup is not really very good at all according to renault.i know its a sales pitch for the 200 but its quite dissapointing when u read all the faults your car has .i did like my 197 cup but prefer the new one although its pig ugly at the front:S

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Think most people forget its how these cars drive that makes them special!

I was about to order 1 untill i got the figures!

AG £1200, Recaro's £850, Speedlines £175

£2k deposit + 36 monthly payments £444 lol

£17984!!! Thats for a cup FFS not even a FF!

ROFFLE INDEED!!!

Would rather have a cat D 197 for £7k

172cup
18k? My mate bought a black one yesterday from evans in Sunderland. 15100 with recaros, speedlines and ac. Awesome car on our roads and very quick in the corners. Power is definately up. Cant wait to drive it!

Is there a meet in sland on the 28th? I ll tell my mate to get himself down.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Think most people forget its how these cars drive that makes them special!

I was about to order 1 untill i got the figures!

AG £1200, Recaro's £850, Speedlines £175

£2k deposit + 36 monthly payments £444 lol

£17984!!! Thats for a cup FFS not even a FF!

ROFFLE INDEED!!!

Would rather have a cat D 197 for £7k

Expensive, but then again who pays list price for a Renault? ;)

Formally Clio 182
If I owned one of these I would defnately get the black part of the front bumper colour coded.

That part just looks hideous.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
saw AG one at fcs and the colour looks amazing. def want an AG one tbh.

but that front... i could live with it... but i don't overly like it at present. i love the car but am just not a fan of the front... it may grow on me.

Mini Cooper S sport
After seeing it in the metal at FCS, I still don't like it. That front end just looks wrong.

Alien Green is an amazing colour though, that looks far better than I was expecting.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I saw the 200 for the first time yesterday at FCS. Hate the front end the "wing" just looks wrong; diffusers tailpipes look fake (not sure if they are). Think Renault have changed things for the sake of it and ruined a perfectly good car.

172cup
Drive one or even just be a rear passenger and you'll notice the difference! Its a the finished article of the 197 to drive. 200 exhaust is more audible, this was on a car that had only done 20 mile so will be even better once loose. The 197 is a better looking car though.