ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who likes the 200 now?

The RenaultSport Clio 200

• I liked it on Day1. I still like it.

Votes: 428 42.3%
  • I liked it on Day1. I now hate it.

Votes: 15 1.5%
  • I hated it on Day1. I still hate it.

Votes: 285 28.2%
  • I hated it on Day1. I now like it.

Votes: 283 28.0%

• Total voters
  Barge
Recaro's look nice yuss but those look horid!

tn_interior2-L.JPG

Yusssss. Noiceeee.

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
hmmm no good if the rears dont match :S

has to be in Alien Green, white or liquid yellow imo looks wrong in RB and other colors

I'd take a white 200 with climate, black rims, Recaro chairs & Cup pack. Uprated discs, pads & fluid and run it on the track. Done.

Barge
I hope you wrote that from memory and didn't just pull it from the PM. Otherwise it's stun gun, plastic bag, roll of tape, and a pack of hungry pigs for you, son.

Seen the RB 200 now, epic, epic want. White is still better though.

Well since It was I who sent that pm, it's largely moot but, if you must know, I pulled it off imdb. It's all in the details you see.

Ha me and my mum noticed this the other night while hammering down some country lanes. The headlights turn when cornering ;) oh and when you stop the side lights come on so you can see what your doing when you get out ;)

well acutally to spoil the magic its an extra bulb that comes on while you corner an will work upto 40mph irc ;)

another trick flash the headlights when you get out an they stay on for 30secs (see me home headlamps) :rasp:

push button start is alsos loads of fun :D

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
well acutally to spoil the magic its an extra bulb that comes on while you corner an will work upto 40mph irc ;)

another trick flash the headlights when you get out an they stay on for 30secs (see me home headlamps) :rasp:

push button start is alsos loads of fun :D

Do they? My 197 has cornering lamps, didnt know this!!?!

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Haha I thought it might be side lights because I saw em when I got out ;) just saw another gt driving omfg. Anyway. Alien green is my fav colour (the next LY)

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Recaro's look nice yuss but those look horid!

tn_interior2-L.JPG
Bleh, clock face look like a kid ate playdo then vomited into dash cluster and the seats dont look as nice as the 197 recaro's. I like it even less again now, which is a shame because it looks like they made the effort to make it a better drivers car but I couldn't happily live with that daily :dead:

A red missile
Saw a white one this afternoon near Brighouse heading towards the M62, managed a quick flash (of the headlights you f**king pervs) to each other as we were both erm....testing capabilities as that copper once famously called it.

Looked tasty I have to say, still in no rush to change though, the love for the red beast is still very strong.

Nimbus 197
I would buy one (if I hadn't just bought a 197, and had the money) but the boy racer exhaust pipes (marketing NOT engineering) and the standard wheels suck.

BUT, the front is growing on me, and the rev counter nod to Ferrari is kinda cool.

Xenons, who cares, just more electrics to go wrong.

They have also done what I wanted them to do, made a bigger difference between Cup and non Cup, so we can have comfier 200s or better handling 200s.....better choice.

Barge
There's Nimbus and Mercury. The Mercury is horrible!!

<3 RB saw that last night. Wouldn't have it over a white though... I don't think.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Alien Green everytime. There's one near work and I have to admit it's stunning. From the rear at least :)