ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Did have a R27
The last time I looked at this thread it was 9 pages WTF has happened in the 8 hours I've been at work!!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
7CAE3150-E590-45FC-A3FD-474EA0F5A4B0-687-0000005252DC4F36.jpg
That's the twitter girl that shoves things up her minge. Her name isn't actually Paige Taylor, that's just a name she uses to hide her identity. All I know is she's 19 and thinks she's famous ffs. Can't actually remember where I found that pic, bet she wouldn't like it posted on twitter though.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
from the twitter feed

ghost sex292 up, 109 down
A daring sexual maneuver where a man and woman begin having sex in the doggy style position. While the man is pleasing his woman, his friend comes out of the closet quietly behind them. The first man acts like he is adjusting while his friend takes his place. Making sure the female is facing the window, the first man runs outside and waves at her while his friend is giving it to her from behind. Guaranteed to make her look like she has seen a ghost.

That's f**king hilarious

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
7CAE3150-E590-45FC-A3FD-474EA0F5A4B0-687-0000005252DC4F36.jpg
That's the twitter girl that shoves things up her minge. Her name isn't actually Paige Taylor, that's just a name she uses to hide her identity. All I know is she's 19 and thinks she's famous ffs. Can't actually remember where I found that pic, bet she wouldn't like it posted on twitter though.

Therefore you know what to do. Out the b*tch unless that rabbit is shoved up her snatch.

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
It's so when her mom reads her twitter feed and see's "on cam with my rabbit" she's mislead and doesn't realise her daughters filth

LOL Luke

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172
Someone say Bournemouth?

Oh wait, i'm a bit far behind. Where's the reply from this new bird?

Best thread i've read in a long time.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summary of decent posts?

Random post of man selling old shoes.
Find woman selling used underwear
Find she's got a camera for sale
Daveron sends her an email asking about the camera and if she'd think about using it for sexy shows
She says she already does and what she is actually selling is her time
We get excited and ask if she would f**k a ph1 gearstick on cam
In the meantime we find her sordid user on a dodgy website
She declines
We find her mate
Ask her mate
Awaiting response

In between there was finding a 19 yo that shoves things up her hoo haa every thursday on twitter and lots of puns.

edit: Why are you blue, Seb?

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great summary as I've completely missed this!!

What pages are videos?

Videos are chargeable and wouldn't have gear stick in them. As this is a site purely for car enthusiasts, nobody can watch a video of a naked woman without a gear stick being the focus of the lady's pleasure. So basically we are currently without a video.