ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there any way of setting up a sort of reverse auction where we can advertise want we want ie gear stick insertion and then get deviants to bid how much they would do it for? A sort of sleazebay auction. I'm thinking I might be onto something here!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
This thread moves far too fast for me. People are editing s**t before i've even read it!!

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
But seriously though, don't you think it would be a good idea creating a website where blokes could advertise their fantasies and ladies like Suzie could bid for how much they would do them for?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL I delivered Pizza to a brothel once... Quite awkward when a fit blonde opens the door in a pink bra and knickers and I'm stood there gawping. The owner was fat though urgh.

Yeah it's funny coz I find even the most conservative of blokes have a fascination for brothels lol

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
LOL I delivered Pizza to a brothel once... Quite awkward when a fit blonde opens the door in a pink bra and knickers and I'm stood there gawping. The owner was fat though urgh.

I was in a Brothel once, in the que so to speak, and a there was a man there, wearing slippers, wtching Telly on the sofa. When the 'girl' came out and said ''NEXT!'' the guy looked at me so I said go on mate, you were before me...

He said ''No, you can go first, i'll go after...''

I didn't know weather to laugh or cry. I was on drugs, drunk, sat in the hood with a man in slippers asking me to go first on a hooker.

That was a strange night.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was in a Brothel once, in the que so to speak, and a there was a man there, wearing slippers, wtching Telly on the sofa. When the 'girl' came out and said ''NEXT!'' the guy looked at me so I said go on mate, you were before me...

I didn't know weather to laugh or cry. I was on drugs, drunk, sat in the hood with a man in slippers asking me to go first on a hooker.

FLOL!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
It was a waste of time and money, I'd been on an all dayer, doing god knows what, it was about 5am, I was so wired, when I eventually got a boner, I couldn't make it spit. She ended up getting bored and throwing me out.

From memory, I was fingering her and w**king myself off in a bid to wake the old boy up. She looked bored.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Dare I ask how said situation came about? Was it suppose to be a quiet drink down the local? LOL.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was a waste of time and money, I was so wired when I eventually got a boner, I couldn't make it spit. She ended up getting bored and throwing me out.

From memory, I was fingering her and wanking myself off in a bid to wake the old boy up. She looked bored.

Tears!!!!

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Edition 30
Dan you ain't normal. Plus you'd be speaking to her in your drab accent and her Mary would be drying up by the second.

eeeerrree love, let me stick me todger up ya arrrssse.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
I was traumatised mate! I was only about 20 years old (12 years ago!) and a load of mates were going on and on at me to do it so I did and made a right fool of myself.

I will never EVER forget that man in slippers though. If you sent a Police artist round now, I'd draw him EXACTLY as he looked that night. Its etched in my brain.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It was a waste of time and money, I'd been on an all dayer, doing god knows what, it was about 5am, I was so wired, when I eventually got a boner, I couldn't make it spit. She ended up getting bored and throwing me out.

From memory, I was fingering her and w**king myself off in a bid to wake the old boy up. She looked bored.

Go on...

You should write a book on dirty tales. You'd have em fappin and cryin in the aisles.

Also, there's no way you're only 32, lol!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Dan you ain't normal. Plus you'd be speaking to her in your drab accent and her Mary would be drying up by the second.

eeeerrree love, let me stick me todger up ya arrrssse.

Compared to a Bristolian Hooker, I sound like PRince Charles.

Hold on I'll get a vid of how proper Bristol speaks...