ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
Il use my Facebook... I'm single and don't give a f'ck lol... What's her name and tell me what to send? Il post pictures of the replies on here for all to see

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some of you may remember my thread about my neighbours.. one of the flats in my block is being used as a brothel and the ladies are on adultwork :).

P.s this thread.... something else!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
I didn't even look wry hard at that... And now I've realised I've just friend requested IT... I hope it doesn't accept... I know I said I didn't give a f**k but if my friends see that I'm going to get the piss taken out of me forever.. Lol

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  LY 182
Finally just caught up with this thread. Amazing.

Lol'd at the mention of that Paige bird on Twitter. The one she did with the message 'Happy Birthday Meatloaf' was set up by one of my mates. Heroic stuff.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
Wonder if the drop it into second they could have a bit of DP gear stick in the are and handbrake in the vag lol

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra (H) VXR
Nope... I was going to MSG it on Facebook then when the comments of it being Ann came to light I looked harder and decided not to... Lol