ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the fcuking fcuk?? (Incredibly NWS)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dan could actually make anyone laugh. Anyone. Brilliant stuff!

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was in a Brothel once, in the que so to speak, and a there was a man there, wearing slippers, wtching Telly on the sofa. When the 'girl' came out and said ''NEXT!'' the guy looked at me so I said go on mate, you were before me...

He said ''No, you can go first, i'll go after...''

I didn't know weather to laugh or cry. I was on drugs, drunk, sat in the hood with a man in slippers asking me to go first on a hooker.

It was a mirror, wasn't it?!

eves

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  An old banger!
Daniel your actually a legend. I litteraly just laughed so loud

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Tears!! Honestly my eyes are watering from laughing at Dans tales.

This and the blokes buying his furniture are 2 of my favourites that come to mind.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
^^I forgot about that, cheeky fcukers thought it was free to collector!!

Your stories are immense would love a boozing session with you lol

I'm lame now mate. This was years ago!

This thread really has gone in some random directions.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It still fits the title well though Dan. "What the fcuking fcuk??" could be the title of your autobiography. "How a young Bristolian stumbled and felt his way through the world"

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182
Daniel, every story you tell I imagine the boy in your Profile pic, Is the guy in the story no top on pulling that face constantly, I am in tears!

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra GTC
Right, I think i've caught up with this thread, I'm following that paige lass too.
This thread moves soo quick!

Also asked her for a "shout out" for Cliosport.

Last edited:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I unfollowed her, such an asw. Cringeworthy IMO.

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only person to have fingered a hooker! :cool:

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  Evo 5 RS
I was in a Brothel once, in the que so to speak, and a there was a man there, wearing slippers, wtching Telly on the sofa. When the 'girl' came out and said ''NEXT!'' the guy looked at me so I said go on mate, you were before me...

He said ''No, you can go first, i'll go after...''

lol....

Can we have signatures on here please? I want this as mine. This place needs a memory bank for your tom foolery.

Why the f**k isn't there a quotes thread?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
I ended up mistakenly in a Gay brothel once, sat in the waiting room with a few mates, looked around noticed pictures of naked men all over the walls, and shortly after the "Gay times" sat on the table. f**k me we left swiftly, actually ran off.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
35   0   0
  VW Golf GTD
We asked the taxi driver to take us to one, he either dropped us of there as a joke, or just assumed we were a load of bumders.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you asked the taxi driver to take you to a gay brothel then surely he took you to the right place? Does that also explain the German move?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Ive often considered moving to germany and have always said it is because I love the hardcore ring action, but in view of this thread I must reword how I describe my trips to the worlds best racetrack.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Edition 30
I think we should try and get any dirty **** off the Internet to hang something out of her muffty with a CS logo on the end that's not up her. First one to do it goes into CS hall of fame.

Last edited:

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Astra GTC
I already asked for a CS mention lastnight. I have no reply :(

"A forum for clios, not as gay as people think" on a flag hanging out of her.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We asked the taxi driver to take us to one, he either dropped us of there as a joke, or just assumed we were a load of bumders.

My Mum used to be a taxi driver, and when she got a group of out of towners who were bell ends or rude, she'd always drop them at one of the gay bars.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
If she goes for the gearnob f*ck, then can we add that she wear a Policeman's tit helmet
and an I <3 CS sticker on here tits?

You could blag your old classic Mini girlfriend is called Claire Shufflebottom or something.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm trying to think of a way of sending a message to this Roxy tart without using Facebook. I've sent 2 emails to her hotmail but she's either not checking them or ignoring them lol