ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What colour 197 would you have? **Poll added**

What colour 197 would you have?

• Ultra Red.

Votes: 120 15.2%
  • Racing Blue.

Votes: 227 28.7%
  • Nimbus.

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • Albi Blue.

Votes: 118 14.9%
  • Deep Black.

Votes: 246 31.1%

• Total voters
  Mk1 Eunos Roadster
I reckon I'd have Albi blue, but as said above somewhere, you can't beat a clean black car. Bring out the Auto Glym!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Albi for me, its stunning in the sun. Reminds me of my old Cup (mondial blue)

:approve:

RB 197 + Cup Pack
I have ordered a Racing Blue 197, however I like Albi too....The only reason I went for Racing Blue is because I have a mondial blue cup at the moment and the two colours are very similar & I fancied a change.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I have ordered a Racing Blue 197, however I like Albi too....The only reason I went for Racing Blue is because I have a mondial blue cup at the moment and the two colours are very similar & I fancied a change.

Thats the reason i got mine lol!!!! I sold the cup for a black 182, with the same thought as you, change from blue etc. What a mistake!!!! Black should come with a health warning, kept marring and swirling :( With me being a fussy b*****d it depressed me. So bye bye 182, hello Albi 197 last friday :) Good times.

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
voted for the albi blue. one at my loacl dealer that i want to test drive. but ideally it would be glacier white with anthracite alloys.....

197 FF + 370bhp Cupa K1
Would have been Albi, Saw a French Clio RS200LUX in Black and it was awesome.The two tone wheels really stand out on the black car. I have recently ordered my 197 to the same spec as the LUX ( lost the leather and got the light upgrade and cup suspension instead). Its going to rock, shes not even built and I love her already!