ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What colour 197 would you have? **Poll added**

What colour 197 would you have?

• Ultra Red.

Votes: 120 15.2%
  • Racing Blue.

Votes: 227 28.7%
  • Nimbus.

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • Albi Blue.

Votes: 118 14.9%
  • Deep Black.

Votes: 246 31.1%

• Total voters
Tyson-182 said:
I think people choose Nimbus or silver in general because they are worried about re-sale value. It's a "safe" colour. I've never had a silver car because A) It looks no different from when you clean it, and really clean it, and B) There are far to many silver cars on the road! Just my opinion....

Tyson.

I agree, but another reason, the reason i bought silver, it doesn't show stone chips like any of the other colours.

I dont really like silver but its the only one of those colours i could live with on a daily driver.

Another thing, just been on the website and spec'd one up to the same standard as a 182 ( climate, auto lights/wipers, xenons, metallic ) and its £17,270 :0

Astra VXR 17/05/07
Tyson-182 said:
I think people choose Nimbus or silver in general because they are worried about re-sale value. It's a "safe" colour. I've never had a silver car because A) It looks no different from when you clean it, and really clean it, and B) There are far to many silver cars on the road! Just my opinion....

Tyson.

IMO what you are saying there is a wild stab in the dark ??

I have have loads of new cars over the years, know loads of people who buy new cars and have a brother who has been selling new cars for 25 years. In general i think you will find people choose the colour of their new car because they like the colour. Not many people worry about resale values before they even collect their new car.

The exception is company cars and fleet cars. They do tend to go for the safe option of silver with an eye on recouping some money back when they move them on.

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Ive gone right off the new clio, including the 197, but I 'spose I wouldn't turn down an Albi blue one. lol

Dont have driverslicence
Black looks also good, i have seen the albi bleu one in real and the black one.... Black make's the car really FAT

Clio 197
Fat is good! :D i like big butts! :cool:

I saw the black and blue one last week...

here some pics i made

th_42217_DSC00311.png

th_42223_DSC00312.png

th_42230_DSC00313.jpg

fat ass!
th_42311_DSC00316.png

th_42320_DSC00318.png

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
Red for me... Would also get the bucketseats...
I really like it... Might even get one eventually....

mazda 2 sport white
Hi All
What Would You Lot Do If Thay Did It In White Say A Cup ,Would You Buy It ? Or Would You say It Would Look Naf or Cool .

Clio Williams 1, 182,197
Well i finally recieved my new 197 last night. Oh yes its quick and oh yes the gear ratio's are awsomally close and blimey it looks ten times better in the flesh. Seats hold you like they wanna make love to you. Sweet is all i can say realy.

Clio 197
saw yesterday one with a carbon hood and 19" rims :cool:

pretty thing!
make pics this week, think i'll see it again

Renault Clio New Shape
PersonaLly I love the Black, it has to be seen to be appreciated!! Here's my new shape clio in black, but beware of the ill fitting trim on the drivers seat (picture included). Told my dealer and he was more than happy to replace the seat.

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

Dont have driverslicence
I like the RRS Cup but not a 207, it is ugly to fat, not nice bodywork etc... A whole disheslist..

Yaris Hybrid
Nimbus. I always get cars in that type of colour as it is the most low maintenance.

Doesn't fade so bad, doesn't show scratches so bad, doesn't look any different whether you polish it or not and doesn't show the dirt so bad.

The Jinx
Black normally, but having owned 2 black cars there's no way I;d own another, especially not a french one.

So, based on GFOS, Albi for me. It looked the tits.