ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What colour 197 would you have? **Poll added**

What colour 197 would you have?

• Ultra Red.

Votes: 120 15.2%
  • Racing Blue.

Votes: 227 28.7%
  • Nimbus.

Votes: 79 10.0%
  • Albi Blue.

Votes: 118 14.9%
  • Deep Black.

Votes: 246 31.1%

• Total voters
As my nickname is Albi, I'd have to go with Albi Blue (even though I'm not sure what colour that is). Sounds like fate, but I'm not sure if I like the Mk III yet.

Edit - I've just seen the pics of Albi Blue. I like it

Dont have driverslicence
I choosed Racing Bleu so far. I did that because it's the only colour i have seen in real. If i see in the future more colours i can change my opinion. But overal on the picture's look the clio always good only at Albi Bleu... It's to much ''Smurf'' :p

Black with Silver Difffuser... heard some rumours from a Renault source ;)

Last edited:
  RS Clio 172
Nimbus, provided its similiar to Iceberg Silver?

colour3.jpg

I would only consider a white one rolling on anthracites. If the Cup isnt available in white then Renault can suck my chocoalte salty balls. Not that I can think of one single reason to own one over a 225Cup.

Bubbles said:
Allll boring, none ;) hehe

Agreed. Why cant Renault ever just fooking offer stuff from the start? WHY arent the exciting colours available from launch? WHY arent the Cup options available at launch? WHY isnt a Cup version available at launch?

The collective answer to those questions is that Renault like to fcuk us in our collective arses :dead:

Last edited:
When I upgrade in a year or two, I want white, I want a 100kg diet, I want lower and harder and I want it rolling on anthracites. I doubt all of those things will happen until the Clio 4 is due to be released in 2014, so I wont be getting one. Can you say Inferno 225Cup?

Last edited:
  Pikey Truck
voted nimbus but would also like black!!

not keen on the centre console in the car tbh, looks to tacky!!

Lux'd Glacier White R26
I think people choose Nimbus or silver in general because they are worried about re-sale value. It's a "safe" colour. I've never had a silver car because A) It looks no different from when you clean it, and really clean it, and B) There are far to many silver cars on the road! Just my opinion....

Tyson.

tiTTy & SV650
white too saw pics of the cup racer in white, sex wee, shame about the standard car looks poo and saw one parked next an a3 and it was the same size!