ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Area Sticker

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Bloody good design to begin with mate well done,
I think it's better than anything else we could have come up with.

CSWestMidsSticker4bcopy_zps3eb62814.gif

(Other way up so the transparent bit is on the right)

Cup, Lude & Z
I think it would work well in a number of colours, seems a sharp modern logo that's not over cluttered whilst still delivering the message we want.

High fives all round :approve:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I was under the impression they were getting these for the regions,
as that's what everyone else has got?

Ours is so much better though! :evil:

20130305_222003_zps5fc1240d.jpg

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
He might have just meant those then. I don't fancy one of those to be fair, reminds me of all the rip of Nurburgring ones etc.
I prefer the latest one Tom and you did, have we got a hi res version so I can ask n2graphix for a price etc

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
+1 vote for the wm emblem with the renault in the middle from davedreads......me...and the wife are liking that.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I've already PM'd Ady and am awaiting a response about getting them made. As for the free sticker for Tom (Boomer) I think that's a great idea, I'll arrange that :)

Cup, Lude & Z
Wheeey! Cheers boys much appreciated.

Tip of the cap to Dave who really finished the idea off.

Glad everyone likes it. Looking forward to seeing members pictures with the stickers on their cars :cool:

CursedTitanium 182FF
What colours are they going to be? I would like to see a selection of Bronze, Silver, Anthracite, Black or White.