ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Area Sticker

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Has ady ok'd the design? I am really struggling to see how the black is going to show up properly :/

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Thought we were having the W bit as the colour Dave? That's what I told Ady.

I'm going to pm him in the morning and order a single copy in a couple sizes if he can. I'll fit them to the car and then people can see, if you're all happy to wait a couple days then can hopefully start ordering? I'll probably ask for one big enough to include the URL too just so people get an idea.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
right , heres what they look like, not the best and adys will be a dam sight better :eek:

8617042036_f0aaa7b299.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

8615939583_df268ea323.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

M140i
Right peeps, finally got somewhere with it. Looks slightly different to he design but this is really the only way I can do it due to the fact that the cutter treats the design as one cut, if I had done it any other way there would be extra cuts through the sticker that would frankly look sh*t. In 3ish years of doing designs etc this was one of the hardest believe it or not! Either that or Im having a bad day lol

Pics of the finished article. Both ways so up to you how u fit it :) personally I think the solid W at the top looks best :)

20130407_134822Large_zpsb59480dc.jpg

20130407_135208_zps0d3bff18.jpg

Cost is £2.60 delivered, internal or external in a range of colours.

Cheers
Ady

Top work there Ady!! Done a real good job of that, just got to see if there is somewhere on the car i can put one.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Good work mate, I had no idea it would be that hard for you to do,
it looks like such a simple design but I guess how it looks and how it cuts are two different things.

M140i
Ill be sorting out orders tomorrow evening :) People who have Pm'd me I shall speak to you tomorrow

Thanks
Ady.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
does anyone fancy ordering and extra external white one for me as paypal have banned me so cant pay via gift (will explain on next meet)?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Sounds a bit dodgy? Not sure I should...... Haha.

Ye mate I can do that no worries. Give me until Friday though Ye?