ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Area Sticker

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
lol i used to have a online business that sold cannabis seeds paypal banned me lesson learned lol will have it off you next meet mate thanks

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Woah! I don't want to do business with a convict! ;)

Ye no probs mate. ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Recieved mine this morning,unfortunately i was not at home to put it on the car so i`ll attempt to do it tomorrow.....Thanks to the people responsible.:clap:

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Recieved mine this morning,unfortunately i was not at home to put it on the car so i`ll attempt to do it tomorrow.....Thanks to the people responsible.:clap:

There are no 'responsible' people in the West Mids! You should know that one mate! ;)

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
There are no 'responsible' people in the West Mids! You should know that one mate! ;)

Well,i did think there must be at least one with the volume of members on here.....but probably had nowt to do with the design and appearance of the wm sticker.!!!

Liquid Yellow 182
I just bought internal white one, but when i peel it back the W that is coloured goes out bottom if i want it stuck inside my window. The picture above is that inside or outside?

Liquid Yellow 182
ignore the above post, i understand why its printed like that.
Heres a picture of how it looks on my Clio :)
WM.jpg

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Have just ordered mine, but how do you make payment via paypal gift? I'm new to all this lol

Dean

You go through PayPal and send money...but you will need to cover the fees. So that Ady gets the funds. Otherwise, PayPal will charge him to receive them. I sent mine normally as didnt read about it needing to be a gift, so sent him a bit extra to cover the costs.

Clio182
You go through PayPal and send money...but you will need to cover the fees. So that Ady gets the funds. Otherwise, PayPal will charge him to receive them. I sent mine normally as didnt read about it needing to be a gift, so sent him a bit extra to cover the costs.

Yeah that's what I've done, may have to send more though incase isn't enough to cover the costs.
Also i still haven't been to a meet yet, any dates on when the next one will be?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeah that's what I've done, may have to send more though incase isn't enough to cover the costs.
Also i still haven't been to a meet yet, any dates on when the next one will be?

Next definite one will be 2nd Monday in May. We're still looking for next one on a weekend. Its TBC. Bear with us. :)

Clio182
That's Brill, please keep me updated as had the 182 over 12 months now and still haven't been to a meet. Thanks Don

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
That's Brill, please keep me updated as had the 182 over 12 months now and still haven't been to a meet. Thanks Don

Have you 'joined' the West Midlands region bit? If so, you will get PMs about any info for the area. :)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
When Don picks a meet it seems to be Cannock Chase for some reason??

Only you big boy! :p
I took a sneaky picture of you the other day on the Chase...what were you doing???

Boomeronthejob_zpsb786525b.gif

You should feel special, he only invites people with 172 Cup's to those events so sssshhhh

You 2 are special...you get the special bus to work! :rasp: ;)

Last edited: