ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Area Sticker

CursedTitanium 182FF
Ok, I'll ask it a different way. Will we be getting a choice of colours? or will it be just one colour like it or lump it.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I've asked all relevant questions including price, colours, time to do and finally how the colour could work with the design. He's got to check something out and get back to me

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Okay guys so as above Ady has now been given the go ahead to print our designs, has checked the image out and on the whole it's okay.

Couple of points:

What size do people want this, I was thinking something like 80mm x 80mm or so but this brings us on to another point...

The text across the bottom, with the sticker being a reasonable size the text will probably be too small to cut out.

As we thought we will be looking at one single colour for the design, obviously you can pick whichever colour you like and to fill the white but and the black will be transparent.

Ady can do these both internally and externally.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Can't we size the decal to suit the test at the bottom but not look ' in yaw face ' ?

Would like purple but I know purples friggin hard to get hold of, that reminds me , I need to pm Ady about my engine cover decals

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
The only reason I put the text at the bottom was because there was nothing to signify the club,
but we can lose it if it makes it easier?

Personally i'd like a white or silver external sticker.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
I'm on about the size so it suits the writing at the bottom.

DW mr wizzard I wasnt suggesting we tamper with your creation :p joint creation at that

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
Printed the design out on paper in one colour, looks smarter without the CS URL underneith.

Surely most of us have the URL sticker anyway

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Do we know how much this sticker costs?

Probably same price most stickers go for lol. Ady can't give an exact price yet as he doesn't know if we're having the URL, what size we're having and if we all want different colours, I presume price will vary dependant on those.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Probably same price most stickers go for lol. Ady can't give an exact price yet as he doesn't know if we're having the URL, what size we're having and if we all want different colours, I presume price will vary dependant on those.

Ok, probably wont be much then I guess.

Now do i order a West or an East Midlands sticker hmm....

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
I expected that from Mike but not you Dave...actually yeas I did, you're just as bad lol.

I'm actually thinking 60mm, think the 80mm I suggested previously looks a bit too big on reflection?

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Really?
60mm in length is tiny, barely the size of my little finger.

10cm/4 inches would be better, big enough to see but small enough to not take up too much space.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Really?
60mm in length is tiny, barely the size of my little finger.

10cm/4 inches would be better, big enough to see but small enough to not take up too much space.

Don't know if I'm being stupid then just I thought a similar size to my CS sticker would be ideal and I believe that's 60mm but maybe I'm mistaken :s

TT QS
Printed the design out on paper in one colour, looks smarter without the CS URL underneith.

Surely most of us have the URL sticker anyway

any chance you could upload a picture just to have a gander at it? i fancied it without the url anyways