ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

West Midlands Area Sticker

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
still chuckle'n at the ' fred fiddled with me ' sticcker. kinda catchy :eek:

and dave i wasnt implying your a homo but if you want to try it on with adam, go ahead i aint stopping you's ;)

WRX
He can try but he won't get anywhere. He's not my type, he's got the wrong undercarriage and don't think he needs a bra.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
How about we had a badge made like the 197/200 rear badge to replace the old shitty one on the back of the 1*2 but it says westmiddlans under it?!

CursedTitanium 182FF
I have a few ideas, but don't have photoshop installed at them mo.

How about something like this, but with the Clio silhouette.
panamera_profile-art.jpg
with CS: West Midlands tucked in underneath.

CursedTitanium 182FF
Metal badges, please excuse the piss poor Paint effort, I need to find my Photoshop as Paint is not in my comfort zone.

metalcsbadge_zpsdee912c4.gif

METALCSBADGE2_zpsba4888f3.gif

The fonts are not final & the flag colours could be changed to the CS colours.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Quite like the 2nd badge one. Probably my favourite idea so far. Think a badge will be expensive though however I have seen stickers that look like metal badges and are quite effective?

Cup, Lude & Z
Just an idea to possibly play with, West Mids being the theme, if you were to put the W on top of the M you would create a diamond possibly covert it into the Renault diamond??

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
A decent one could be designed easy enough, I just took that from Google images.

I de-badged my car so it didn't say sport on the back,
even my club sticker says CS instead of ClioSport,
I'd much prefer something graphic'y to something that had sport on it.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
haha knew id seen it before! , tbh its plain and simple. few little tweaks and it can be a good idea. maybe the fng flag colours incorped in