ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  200 GORDINI
Re: My Ultra Red 200.

i think we both might have to find an alternative supplier for the xenons christopher.
been ringing there number since friday and cant get anyone to answer !!!!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Mine are already here mate. Swapped them today for the 'Pro' kit though because I wanted the slim ballasts.

HID Direct? I popped over in person since they're only 15 mins from me.

200 GORDINI

cheers for that,thats good to hear.
just kept getting an answer machine message saying they were closed for the bank holiday then later that the system was full and couldnt take anymore messages.
began to think wtf, but at least i know they are still trading.
is it a bumper off to change these?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'm not removing mine since a guy I know fitted the same kit I have without removing the bumper and he's helping me.

He mentioned something about removing the upper part of the battery cover to get access on the nearside.

I'd rather not pull my brand new car apart if it's possible without removing the bumper. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My hands are like Skelator's mits. lol. I should be fine.

I just used Zaino Z2 on my plain plates. I'm that bored without a car.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
when you fit your HID's test your radio signal with the headlights on before you put everything back together, i got mine from HID's direct and had no radio signal when the lights were on, put up with it for a year as i couldnt be arsed changing them lol

Audi A5
when you fit your HID's test your radio signal with the headlights on before you put everything back together, i got mine from HID's direct and had no radio signal when the lights were on, put up with it for a year as i couldnt be arsed changing them lol

A hole year without radio! That would drive me insane.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Weird! Thanks for the heads-up mate. I'll check!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Today, tomorrow, can't do Thursday so it'd be... shudder... Friday. As soon as my savings transfer, I'm off!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
100%.

I'm hoping today, to be honest. If not tomorrow.

I need it for Friday ideally as I've got a meeting over in Sheffield and CBA going in the company Aygo. lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There's already a meet in Bury, Laura! Check the meets section. Think it's the Sunday?

Sounds good though. I'll have machined it and protected it/fitted everything bar the HID kit by then anyway.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, I just posted that in the thread for the meet. lol.

Hopefully I'll have it by then.

I'll be round your place on Sunday anyway. Want me to bring anything? Zaino?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You need G1 on your glass Chris, tis a must for any car!

Status
Not open for further replies.