ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
  Fiesta ST200
Very jealous chris. Even though mine won't be new, the day I get mine I will be doing the same. Just go nuts!!

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Decent postcode now. I'm 27 with nine years NCB. No points.

Pretty chuffed at how low it is though. It should soften the blow of £450 to tax for 12 months!

How much was insurance at the Manchester address?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Re: My Ultra Red 200.

I'm only £270 LOL

I'm less than that. LOL. Noob mistake on my part. :eek:

Eight billion dollars?

LOL. Good to have you back.

Get hold of the bloody thing so we can have some photos tomorrow!

LOL. For tomorrow? No chance. I'll come and see yours though, I'll be in Ed's 182 with him so I'll see you there.

I'll be the bloke that looks like his younger Brother, despite being older.

Fiesta ST200

Im sold on a 200. Just deciding on colour! I have a feeling chris' car may make up my mind!

Fiesta ST200

I do want Alien green! Will just take forever to find one with decent spec, like recaros, speedlines and cup chassis. Nightmare to find.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

I do want Alien green! Will just take forever to find one with decent spec, like recaros, speedlines and cup chassis. Nightmare to find.

It may be worth looking for an ah with the cup chassis then retrofitting the rest? There are frequently speedlines and recaros for sale on 197.net so that may be worth noting :p

Fiesta ST200

Possibly. But im lazy, so i'll just look for one with everything on.

Wish I could do what chris has done, but im only 19 so I dont have the minerals!!

Fiesta ST200

I suppose.

Just get what I can as long as it has cup chassis!

Chris, please go and get your car today :p

320d

I suppose.

Just get what I can as long as it has cup chassis!

Chris, please go and get your car today :p

When your spending that kind of money on a car mate make sure you get exactly what you want.

Recaros would be a must for me. As would the projector lamps, oh and speedlines. You see where this is going.

Buying a 200 would be so much easier if almost everything was standard like on the 1*2's.

Fiesta ST200

Im with Rhys.

I'm also in the trade so it should be a bit easier to get hold of one, and at a much cheaper price too.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin

When your spending that kind of money on a car mate make sure you get exactly what you want.

Recaros would be a must for me. As would the projector lamps, oh and speedlines. You see where this is going.

Buying a 200 would be so much easier if almost everything was standard like on the 1*2's.

I don't see why Renault decided to be tight b******s and not make the cup spoiler standard on the cups and ffs either, they could've at least made them and speedlines standard on the r27s :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Exactly my train of thought. It's a few more quid a month that you'll probably get 50% back on when you come to sell.

There's zero point in spending £16k+ on a car that you'll look back on and think 'I really should've got this or that...'

Hero spec or nothing.

There are a few things that I could've omitted, like the RS Monitor and tints, but why would I?

For the sake of £6 a month I'd rather just have them both.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Just go and get it FFS.

I can't just yet mate. Because I'm getting the car on my own now, my money's tied up in ways that aren't immediately accessible. :dapprove:

Wednesday should be the day things are sorted by.

I'm putting a fair chunk down on the car to keep the payments low, so picking it up any earlier isn't really an option.

A few days of hell will be worth it; i know it. :approve:

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

I can't just yet mate. Because I'm getting the car on my own now, my money's tied up in ways that aren't immediately accessible. :dapprove:

Wednesday should be the day things are sorted by.

I'm putting a fair chunk down on the car to keep the payments low, so picking it up any earlier isn't really an option.

A few days of hell will be worth it; i know it. :approve:

Oh yeah, forgot about your recent woes :eek:

I just want to see it. I want you to have it.

Oh..right.

I thought it was delayed cause they had stoved the door in while doing the PDI like Harphams one and it was away getting a subtle respray.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Oh yeah, forgot about your recent woes :eek:

I just want to see it. I want you to have it.

Yeah, that's the only reason mate. :dapprove:

I'll get it sorted and then I'll have years to pamper and enjoy it. Waiting a few days is a small price to pay for having a clear head to enjoy it.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

i agree with hero spec or nothing.

i originally went in to order a hero spec white one but saw my current albi sitting pre reg, and after weighing up the options had i gone new i was looking at a 3 month wait and £4k extra for £1k of options over my current one, thats the only reason i ended up with no gt spoiler or bluetooth (my gt had both :clown:) rs monitor or speedlines.

if i was ordering a factory build though id be going for the lot like you have, black roof is bloody expensive think that and parking sensors is all id be leaving out from the list!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

It's calculated on emissions and registered year though? lol.

One's not really a better deal than the other.

Oh? What happened there? I'm gonna take through his threads lol
Lol. Totally forgot about that. When it went to Jim @ White Details for a protection detail, pretty much straight after me picking it up, he found some overspray marks on the N/S rear panel. Dealer denied all knowledge of anything like that and said it was probably done at the factory. It wasn't anything that concerned me tbh, as Jim sorted it out. Without Jim's keen eye/paint depth gauge, I would have never spotted it anyway lol.

Lemme try and find the pics...

EDIT:
DSC_1102.jpg

There we go. The only thing i was bothered about when I collected it was the fact that the dealer cleaned it, which I told them not to, so I received it covered in swirls and buffer trails.
The money I got back for this bought my Cup Spoiler and paid Jim for a proper detail, so all was good in my hood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.