ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultra Red 200.

What would you pick?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Hiiiiiiii.

Just got back in now. :eek: Proper car though. Everything I hoped for.

Only one pic for now, more at the weekend once it's been DA'd.

Got my plain plates, KP sticker and Senna sticker on it. Also removed the Arnold Clark and NCAP stickers and tax disc holder. Removed the CLIO badge too.

Not bad for day one.

No pics of the front until it's running it's HIDs. ;)

465fc5bf.jpg

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks AWESOME!

Really chuffed for you :clap:

Picking up a brand new car is sooooooooooooo exciting!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear you didn't go for ultra red did you?
Should have done a poll we would have picked you a better colour.

Last edited:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Got to say UR looks a million times better in the flesh, and that spoiler was 100% the right choice.

RS monitor is proper nerdy, I think I could sit for hours playing with it.

Cheers for the passenger ride tonight, those seats are immense, bit of a struggle getting out though!

Sounds well for a standard exhaust too!

sam55

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182 FF
Perfect! The colour is my fave for the 200s, I don't think I'd change a thing!

SG9 Forester STi
That looks awesome Christopher. Bet you're chuffed to finally have it to yourself.

Lovely colour!

Trophy #490
They're great cars. Looks brilliant in UR as well! Nice to finally see one with a proper spec; there are so many for sale that fail miserably on the spec that its original owner chose. If you're spending a few bob on a brand new car, you may as well do it properly and not be tight on the options list! Recaros and Speedlines are essential. It's going to look great with its HIDs fitted!

On another note, it's unreal how time can change perceptions of a car's looks. When the 200 came out, I detested its looks, as did many others. Now, every single time I see one on the road I think they're properly good looking! Handling's on another level too, dare I say it I think it's even better than the Trophy.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It looks superb mate, really inspired choice on the colour. It certainly works!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Its not.

Extra grip does not necessarily mean better handling ;)

Bingo.

A Mk1 MX-5 is better than either for that exact reason.

If anything, the 200 has too much grip; it's insane. The Trophy is far more raw though, and more exploitable on the throttle, so most of the time it's more fun.

The 200 is still an awesome drive though... I still can't get over how mental the ratios are, coming from the Mk2 world it's crazy!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I prefer the 200 to the 197's looks too. The 200's front end is ugly, but in a sort of loveable, characterful way. lol.

Aside from the front of a 197, the rest of the car looks so weak in comparison to the 200. They've lots of presence even in standard trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.