ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Two tone bad manz Clio.

Clio 182 - RB
Saw this at Macclesfield Football ground, big sign on it £1300.

Anyone on here? [emoji87][emoji23]

45ecea380b1a78868fe5c4657bfaf8cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clio 182 - RB
I have seen this car on pictures years ago if thats what you mean, first time i've seen it round here.

That pic explains what I said earlier, mind you it looks like the new bits are in a completely different colour (probably due to the light as it's flip paint) but it looks completely bodged.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
for all it looked like s**t the boy put mega cash into it and finished it to a very high standard, remember his story about a drag race in it where I'm sure he raced an x5 off the lights or something lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Lol at £9k for the paint.

Try about £2500..... Tops!
it would cost you £2500 to get a proper paint job in a normal colour, never mind one of these fancy flip paints with a kit fitted etc, I don't doubt it! Some of these young lads back in the day used to throw crazy cash at "show cars"

RacingBlue + IceBurg
Just done a big read up on this lusty guy. Think he had a lot of issues. And this was done years after the 'max power' generation when it was, I want to say acceptable, but is probably the wrong word for it. Don't think anyone took him seriously towards the end lol