ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Trophy #46 - AVOID

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I know, the front bumper is comical! It's also a slight different shade of red. They made an offer of £1500 half in jest, and the dealer said he's got someone willing to pay £3300. They told him he'd better take it quick!

Trader Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Apparently the suspension, when the car was rocked, was 'like a boat' lol. The bodywork was fine except for the unusual front bumper apparently.

Karlos172

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio182 Trophy/R5GTT
Seen that on ebay too, does look unloved its up for more than I paid for mine with another 30 odd thousand miles on it lol.

Mavez

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio & No Megane
This is a couple of miles from me they also had a silver 182 which was bought by a member on here a few days ago, he actually said that the trophy needed a crap load of work. Seen them briefly when driving past, was actually going to go have a look at both but then I decided my heart is set on a Twingo RS or 1.2 GT so didn't bother.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
cosmeticly it looks good .. but aye the bumper has been sprayed so that isnt too good and the price is too much if belts sachs need done.