ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why would anyone do this to a clio???

:smile::smile::smile::smile:
I was looking at that one before I picked up mine, surprised it hasn't gone yet :unamused:

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
sure I seen it up for sale for double that price. Mileage is good though. Shame it would be almost impossible to get it back to looking decent. I bet its held together with cable ties

Clio 2.0 16v 182
Yeah, if they were black they would be very nice, the gills on the doorcards are good too but FFS orange ???

Oh true, Orange is a disgusting colour on most cars but those are the only non standard seats I've seen fitted to a clip that weren't some ridiculous buckets

focus st3
Joking apart, unless i misread something and apart from the mess that's a 182 for 1700 quid with 52k on it.Can it not be saved or is it a sneeky cat c/d

pimp mobile Zafira
I saw this today. Almost shed a tear. Who ever did this must have no friends as if he did they would have told him/her to pack it in!

Looks like mine when when i bought it
28tcbwATyS