ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old Clio 200. Someone buy it!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Many.
Ha, I was there the other day. I wonder how they got it, Will have to ask if I'm in there again soon.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Ha, I was there the other day. I wonder how they got it, Will have to ask if I'm in there again soon.
I sold it to R-Sport cars, I believe he then swapped it for a V6, then these people ended up with it. Perhaps the owner needed a van for work or something?

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Many.
Wouldn't surprise me if it was for one of the motorhomes they have/had, well towards it anyway.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
I wish I had an extra £130 a month. Would sell up and buy that on finance within a heart beat

Tullyvernon

Northern Ireland
ClioSport Area Rep
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Williams, Focus RS
Very nice, was tempted to buy one of these new a few years back, but couldn't bring myself to trade in the FRS

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
do 200s break as much as 197s lol. Ive been looking at getting an RS next year and torn between 182 or 197. 197 seems to have loads of issues though? Clutch, Gearbox, Exhaust Manifold? Everyone who has one its either broken or been broken and its been expensive to fix lol, f**k that. 182s seems to be pretty bulletproof as long as looked after and cambelt done properly?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's probably that price as the gearbox is rattling and fecked!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Swift Sport
I sold mine at that age and mileage (bit newer actually) and the gearbox felt like stirring a box of Lego.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Why did you sell if you don't mind me asking?
Rock hard suspension, a toddler and a new born baby don't mix!
My little boy used to get upset on the motorway because it was bouncing around and he couldn't sleep. He's 7 now though and loves all that!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 182 trophy
Rock hard suspension, a toddler and a new born baby don't mix!
My little boy used to get upset on the motorway because it was bouncing around and he couldn't sleep. He's 7 now though and loves all that!
Ah ok. Can I just ask what your avatar is? Always baffled me!lol