ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax 2009

Are you coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Good news - Tickets etc arrived today, some will go in the post tomorrow (thurs) the rest will go friday.
We have a very small quantity of entry tickets and car passes available to purchase, which i'll put in the cs shop (if you require just a car pass, pm me)

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Ah thats good Brian, was about to ask when we where getting the tickets! :) Hopefully mine will arrive Tuesday then! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Ah thats good Brian, was about to ask when we where getting the tickets! :) Hopefully mine will arrive Tuesday then! :D

Yep, RM say to allow about a week for first class :eek:, but I think they'll do better than that - they usually do.

LY 200
I received my tickets and air freshners yesterday, first class.

First class service, thanks very much Brian. :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Pleased to hear that - I was beginning to wonder if anyone had actually received theirs

if im bringing a passenger do they need to purchase a ticket as well? or is it a pass per car?

Also will we need passes once inside trax, ie carry them around with us or can we leave them in the car?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
if im bringing a passenger do they need to purchase a ticket as well? or is it a pass per car?

Also will we need passes once inside trax, ie carry them around with us or can we leave them in the car?

You need a car pass for your car and an entry ticket for each person in the car. You will need to show entry tickets and car pass upon entering the show.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Excellent.
All entry tickets are now sold, if anyone requires one - look for people selling theirs in 'other' for sale.
We do still have some car passes left, if you have already got your entry tickets (or plan to purchase on the day) we can send you a car pass - Please pm me.

Thanks

Dynamique Flamer
Got mine today, but my mum hid all my post until I cleaned my room :( Just waiting on Ross'. Cheers Brian x

Da

Less
Tickets and passes arrived on Friday :)

All my dash passes are now nicely laminated... :eek:

Hope weather is better than last year!!

PH2 172
Ordred the last 2 tickets yesterday they should be here thursday cant wait hope weatehr nice and sunny. what time does everyone have to be on stand by??

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
hi ya guys what time r club stand ppl gettin there??

Do you mean cs staff or everyone on the cs stand?

You can be there from 7am, but need to be on the stand by 9am, staff will be there before 7am