ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax 2009

Are you coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Mini Cooper S sport
Pfff I really wanted to come to the piss up but I only get back from holiday the night before so 'I'm out' I'm afraid.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Brian just so you know, the more car stand passes you order the larger the pitch you get. Doesn't matter if they don't all get used...

Plus some people have forgot to order before the deadline and are wanting a stand pass, Ben172 is one IIRC, so a few extra wouldn't hurt IMHO.

Yes, we were aware of that. The booking form states that you can't ask for more car passes than entry tickets paid for, so I'm making sure I don't waste car passes by giving them to people that only need 1, with the intention of offering them to late-comers.
Also, We have ordered a small number of spare entry tickets. These will be made available when we have actually heard back from the organisers that our booking is confirmed.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
http://www.cliosport.net/forum/announcement.php?f=110&a=93

Tickets will be back on sale for a short time (I've been speaking to the organisers and we need to get this sorted by the end of the week, hence Wednesday night deadline.)

We currently have a limited number of "spare" stand passes for those who have purchased tickets outside of cliosport. Please apply via email.

This really is the last time.

Breaking mk2 DCI
Congratulations - your payment was sent. You have successfully paid for this transaction.
Transaction ID: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
The payment for your purchase from Cliosport has been completed.

2 tickets ordered, now how about 2 stand passes? (my car and mark1987's)

only just found out that I can now attend, after thinking I was originally away over the weekend...Il keep an eye out for anyone getting rid of a stand pass hopefully there will be.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
They are still in the shop with stand passes now Jord, get one ordered ;)

Round 2, I'll win this time the car will be at Stage 1...

Mustang, S13, AX GT
haha, dont forget your ebay 20hp chip aswell you'll need it ;) I'll have an extra 50hp from last time your getting left behind haha

looks like you'l be on you're own kneel, just been to the bank to pay some money into my account that I use for paypal, got back and the tickets have gone out of the shop...oh well.

Hyundai i40
looks like you'l be on you're own kneel, just been to the bank to pay some money into my account that I use for paypal, got back and the tickets have gone out of the shop...oh well.

have a quick word with admin see if you can in

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

If you're still after a ticket, pm me - we might be able to sort you out.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Update on attendees, after a few more tickets sold this week:

All are for 1 ticket/car pass unless specified

Joe Carne
Sarah Craine
Philip Pountney
Kerry Binny
Rebecca Turnbull
Gary Connolly
Jamie Critchley
Chris Harrison 2 + Sprint
Carl South 2
Darren Armitage 2 + track
Emma Piosek 2
Lee Walton 2
Richard Philpott 2
Daniel Cook 2
Laura Bruty 2
Daniel Everitt 4
Stephn Seagrave (track time only)
Ashley Sandell
Matthew Newbrooks
Chris Guascone 2
Lee Mather
Robert Sivell
Gregg Jarvis
Jonathan Garrett
Tim Vincent
John Coxon
John Little
James Seymour
Danny Roberts
Adam Hodgkinson 2
Danny Mattess
Russ Trickett-Bell
Andrew Fern
Kerry Binny + track time (for Trophy264)
Owen Baseden 2
Luke Broad
Rebecca Turnbull (on behalf of someone else)
Gemma Hill 2
Craig Miles 2
Adam Spendlove
David Tonks
Vicky Sloan 2
Andrew Hutchinson
Peter James
Simon Muxlow
Nick Mawson 2
Nick Rees 2
Steve Stunt 2
Sam Ward
Fletcher Cox
Riki Draper 3
Ben Stephenson 2 + sprint
Neil Crawshaw + sprint
Mark Brierley 2
Graham Jackson
Kelly Went 2
Daniel Greenaway
Gerald Boyes 2
Gary Connolly (for sheeptte)
Peter Edgecombe 2
Lee Martin 2
Matt Dove
Ben Ward 2
Andy Wareing 2

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As a few people have already asked..

Tickets and car passes etc will be despatched when they arrive from the organisers, approximately 2 weeks before the event.

Literally just posted a wanted thread up for a stand pass, il take my car if I can get hold of one as im at Pod on the saturday and was going to stay around then go to Trax on the sunday.

200 Gordini
Literally just posted a wanted thread up for a stand pass, il take my car if I can get hold of one as im at Pod on the saturday and was going to stay around then go to Trax on the sunday.

I just posted in that thinking it was this thread lol

I take it this is the only way to get a pass now then? I guess ill have to try the same

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Is there a way of getting a stand pass?

Yes, Pm Brian or Tom - they'll sort you out ;)

Also, fao anyone else after a car pass - we have a very limited supply of spare car passes available. These are being allocated on a first-come first-serve basis, to Cliosport members only.

Thanks

Last edited:
  Bus w**ker
They don't go out to the club organiser until about two weeks before the show usually, so I wouldn't stress yourself too much. ;)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
They don't go out to the club organiser until about two weeks before the show usually, so I wouldn't stress yourself too much. ;)

and believe me, judging by the pm's, cs members are easily stressed :rolleyes: