ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax 2009

Are you coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Nimbus 197
i am comming... R66 GJC brought it for me.. as i was at work and was going to miss deadline lol.. trust me to leave it til last minute haha x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
All are for 1 ticket/car pass unless specified

Joe Carne
Sarah Craine
Philip Pountney
Kerry Binny
Rebecca Turnbull
Gary Connolly
Jamie Critchley
Chris Harrison 2 + Sprint
Carl South 2
Darren Armitage 2 + track
Emma Piosek 2
Lee Walton 2
Richard Philpott 2
Daniel Cook 2
Laura Bruty 2
Daniel Everitt 4
Stephn Seagrave (track time only)
Ashley Sandell
Matthew Newbrooks
Chris Guascone 2
Lee Mather
Robert Sivell
Gregg Jarvis
Jonathan Garrett
Tim Vincent
John Coxon
John Little
James Seymour
Danny Roberts
Adam Hodgkinson 2
Danny Mattess
Russ Trickett-Bell
Andrew Fern
Kerry Binny + track time (for Trophy264)
Owen Baseden 2
Luke Broad
Rebecca Turnbull (on behalf of someone else)
Gemma Hill 2
Craig Miles 2
Adam Spendlove
David Tonks
Vicky Sloan 2
Andrew Hutchinson
Peter James
Simon Muxlow
Nick Mawson 2
Nick Rees 2
Steve Stunt 2
Sam Ward
Fletcher Cox
Riki Draper 3
Ben Stephenson 2 + sprint
Neil Crawshaw + sprint
Mark Brierley 2
Graham Jackson
Kelly Went 2
Daniel Greenaway
Gerald Boyes 2
Gary Connolly (for sheeptte)

Total cars: 60

Last edited:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Brian I know the doors are open from 7am but do we need to be on the stand for a certain time?

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Likewise, but the important thing is they are all paid and confirmed :approve:
Bagsy not helping arrange cars on other clubs stands this time ;) What happens with the sprint? I've never been to trax or done a sprint before...

Bus w**ker
The sprint is just a straight bit of the track that's not being run on the day. It's normally after one of the bridges, but I'm s**t with corner and bridges names with out a map lol. Dunno if they have a briefing for it or not, doubt it though, but all the details of when you need to get there and what time your run is should be with your ticket.

Turn up, drive fast in a straight line and then I'd assume get a print out of your timed run.

If you get the fastest run of the day in your category (RWD) then you win a Vi monitor...what ever the f**k that is.
vi-product.jpg

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Not a chance in hell I'll get the fastest time haha. I'll be lucky to score a better time than the RS Clios...

Da

Less
Everyone is welcome, however the deadline for Club stand passes has now passed so you wont be able to join the ClioSport stand.

Bus w**ker
I'm sure there will be a fair few club stand passes knocking about TBH. If so he'd just need to order a ticket from the Trax site and arrange with whoever has a spare stand pass to get it from them.

LY 200
Right, i've just got an e-mail from Cliosport asking me if I want 2 Cliosport passes because i've bought 2 tickets.

One ticket is for me, the other is for the mrs.

I know I need one, but does she need one?

Sorry for asking, I haven't been before. :eek:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Right, i've just got an e-mail from Cliosport asking me if I want 2 Cliosport passes because i've bought 2 tickets.

One ticket is for me, the other is for the mrs.

I know I need one, but does she need one?

Sorry for asking, I haven't been before. :eek:

For clarification:

You both need entry tickets (1 each)
If you are both travelling in the same car, you only need 1 car pass.
I'm just checking the car pass quantities with everyone that has ordered more than 1 entry ticket, as there's not much point sending 2,3 or 4 car passes when only 1 is needed.

Hope that clears that up.

Bus w**ker
Brian just so you know, the more car stand passes you order the larger the pitch you get. Doesn't matter if they don't all get used...

Plus some people have forgot to order before the deadline and are wanting a stand pass, Ben172 is one IIRC, so a few extra wouldn't hurt IMHO.