ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax 2009

Are you coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
  Hyundai i40
mine came :D

cant believe ill be up stupid early all this weekend :(

no lie ins for meee

think of me at 5am tomoz

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
mine came :D

cant believe ill be up stupid early all this weekend :(

no lie ins for meee

think of me at 5am tomoz

Same, well not quite 5am, but ill be up early tomorrow to get get the car looking decent as its currently dirty as :(

Meant to rain Sunday as well but be lovely Sat! GAY! :(

Hyundai i40
Same, well not quite 5am, but ill be up early tomorrow to get get the car looking decent as its currently dirty as :(

Meant to rain Sunday as well but be lovely Sat! GAY! :(

flying over tomoz morning then back monday morning, not been off the rock for sooooooooooooooooo long

looking forward to meeting some new pretty faces :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
flying over tomoz morning then back monday morning, not been off the rock for sooooooooooooooooo long

looking forward to meeting some new pretty faces :D

pretty faces?? Are you not on the cs stand then? ;-)

200 Gordini
My stand pass has arrived but im going to be paying on the door :)

Anyone heading through coventry or near the midlands that would like to travel over with me?

clio sport 172
what tiem are people goping to be there , we planing on being there as normal for 7 , prob be first on stand as we normaly are lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Good news boys and girls...

Its going to be SUNNY!!!

( i know as macbook dashboard weather widget, never lies :cool:

clio 182 sport
curley me n lee are leven at 7.30am ish prob abit earlyer 2moz if u wanna meet us tex lee if u wanna mate

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
I thort trax was pooo it was full of chavs and has turned into usc!! cliosport stand did look good thou!:)

tracktime was 10x worse than fcs, unbelievable, dangerous even.

enjoyed the event as a whole though and the cs stnd looked really good

i went 7 abreast down the hanger straight mate, it actually angered me.

the lotus track cars were disgraceful too... i mean i drive hard and fast, but im not in competition out there today, some people need to actually listen in a briefing session and wind their necks in

sounds like it was a good day from the various threads/posts ive seen.

I would have made the effort if my stand pass had arrived in time, wasnt going to drive 3 hours each way on a off-chance that I could get on the stand. No doubt it will turn up tommorow.

SQ5
First corner, cars were overtaking left right and centre, I couldn't work it out! I thought it would be the chavvy cars f**king around but it weren't it was the people in the bigger ones who should know better!

TTRS & V50
watched you welsharab and could see you were having trouble, it did look a shambles on track to be fair, many decent cars, but it was pretty poor track standards.

aye i was mate. :( disappointed, but thats what i get. i booked 'advanced' too, got to pit wall n half the lot hadnt been on track b4!?!?!

where were u stood? dont say first corner after pit straight where i nearly binned it on the first lap haha

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
sounds like it was a good day from the various threads/posts ive seen.

I would have made the effort if my stand pass had arrived in time, wasnt going to drive 3 hours each way on a off-chance that I could get on the stand. No doubt it will turn up tommorow.

If you'd have said you hadn't received your car pass in time, we could have given you one on the day.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member

the lotus track cars were disgraceful too... i mean i drive hard and fast, but im not in competition out there today, some people need to actually listen in a briefing session and wind their necks in

From what i saw of the tracktime sessions the some of the Lotus drivers were reckless to say the least.

clio mk2 ph1 172
i was to chicken to take mine out but after watching from the stand it just looked like most people just drove where they wanted without looking what was around, saw some very near crashs so im glad i didnt run min lol

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep

Nice to meet you today Naith, good to see your car close up. Lotus drivers were complete idiots, absolutely no respect for other drivers. I watched the entry to Becketts and an Audi had to almost stop as three of them cut across into the corner.

yeh u too mate :D

i had to technically stop in the complex to let them by, then i was faster than one down the straight and they all pulled in. ridiculous tbh

200 FF Storm Grey
From what I could see there was no marshalls on the track, I was on the stand by the 2nd corner (the S bend type type thing) and saw a few near misses, the lotus's were throwing themselves into every corner like they were the only one's on the track, howcome they were all badged up the same and that? They a race team?