ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trax 2009

Are you coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

First off thank you to those who have posted up interest so far, much appreciated. It's important that we know who is coming as much of the administration of this event is down to me* so commitment is required from all.

I'm now pleased to announce that the club are officially attending this event
We will again be there proudly showing off our marquee, flags and banners. I think if given a good location we can really stand out and put some big name clubs to shame. Hopefully the weather will also be the same as FCS, i picked up a decent shade of lobster there!

Please read on for further and important details...

Deadline: 1st August 2009

Cost: Club Admission: £15.00

This includes Admittance and ClioSport stand pass.

Click Here To Purchase Trax Tickets

Discussion thread here

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=435890

Additional Info:

All tickets will be sent out as soon as they arrive from the organisers.
This is likely to be two weeks before the event itself.

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me at Tom@cliosport.net (Subject TRAX)

*Maybe other admin as well, but mainly me.

Last edited:
  ITB BG 182
definatly will be attending as i should have new photographical equipemtn fully operational on this day of sex pesting.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
hey guys, how much are the tickets which you can get on the cliosport stand? or have you gotta be choosen to get on there? i wouldn't mind attending this year :)

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
As many as we need/want, the cut-off date for tickets is the 1st August, which enables us give the organisers plenty of time for allocating our space

Dynamique Flamer
I cant afford mine till 28th of this month so i will be buying then and hopefully get a few more takers then will try and get a few people to come :)