ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The XBox One Thread

1.8 Civic EX
It was confirmed ages ago about the need for a patch out the box, and more recently when the consoles were released early it was reported to be 500mb.

dk

911 GTS Cab
It was confirmed ages ago about the need for a patch out the box, and more recently when the consoles were released early it was reported to be 500mb.
Not seen that, I saw something saying both consoles would need one about 150 - 300mb

Lancia Integrale
Where's best to get games for release day? do I just add them to my day one order from GAME
And what games are people getting on launch?

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've only ordered Forza so far, got Battlefield 4 on PC. I might get Titanfall or may just ask for it for Christmas and just play Forza until then.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Ah ok, didn't realise.

I'm going to sell Fifa 14 depending on what the going rate is as I'll never play it.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Having looked properly at the release titles and with that in mind, I'll probably keep it.

dk

911 GTS Cab
Shopto busy preparing orders for dispatch.
za8a5yvu.jpg
This is one of the many amazon warehouses in the us before the ps4 launch.

2375959-_mg_0240.jpg

Honda. Tesla Someday
Paying mine off tomorrow! So excited!

Midnight launch too!!

Im getting Forza 5, FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Loads of units available at my local Tesco store. My better half is a manager there and she says they've only had 10 pre-orders... so I shouldn't have any problems getting hold of mine on the day. :) Only a few hundred yards from the store as well so I'm hoping to have it home and the update downloading (on my sloooow 'Net connection) before a lot of people have chance to do the same.

Mk3 clio 1.5dci
I'm not sure FIFA is free with all XBO's. I know it was included as a digital download but I'd double check because if you are expecting it to be in the package you may end up disappointed.
Mine 100% comes with it, all day ones up to a certain date do.
Some may get forza 5 which was a game day one exclusive

Not sure, but Ryse embargo doesn't lift until Thursday or Friday. Not sure how it will score - my guess is not so well.

Forza Wednesday and the XBox console itself reviews lift tomorrow.

Do we know if those dates/times are American?

I mean if it's 9pm Tuesday there, it's 5/6am Wednesday here.

Mito Sportiva 135
I think Ryse will do OK - solid but not spectacular.

The launch game I am most excited for is, sadly, Zoo Tycoon. Looks great and think it will be a nice chilled out game over Xmas.

Revels Mum & Sister
What a gay ;)

On a side note anyone with Day One who does not need there copy of Fifa 14. I flogged my download code for £32 quid on Ebay, as I wont play it.... Also a few Forza Ones have popped up which might save £10-15 retail if you are planning to purchase it anyway...

Ok, just worked these out:

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT (UK = 2pm)

• Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • LocoCycle
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Powerstar Golf
  • Zoo Tycoon
Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT (UK = Wednesday 5am)

• Xbox One hardware/platform
Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT (UK = 2pm)

• Forza Motorsport 5
Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT (UK = 11am)

• Ryse: Son of Rome

Mito Sportiva 135
I'd rather play something like Zoo Tycoon than COD, honestly there is more than FPSs and racers out there!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Ok, just worked these out:

Monday, November 18 at 6am PT (UK = 2pm)

• Dead Rising 3
  • Killer Instinct
  • LocoCycle
  • Crimson Dragon
  • Powerstar Golf
  • Zoo Tycoon
Tuesday, November 19 at 9pm PT (UK = Wednesday 5am)

• Xbox One hardware/platform
Wednesday, November 20 at 6am PT (UK = 2pm)

• Forza Motorsport 5
Thursday, November 21 at 3am PT (UK = 11am)

• Ryse: Son of Rome

:cool:

Nippy white cup
+1 Although I reckon that the fun side of the game will outweigh any graphical shortcomings (although looking at the vids it looks good enough for a launch title)

none :(
Just had my email from shopto saying mine is packed up ready for dispatch.

Anybody know what I could get for my 360, with kinect and 9 games.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Forza, Fifa 14 and BF4 are the main ones I'll show an interest in.

As many have said, the early game may get a bit of a hard time as they aren't really pushing "next gen". It'll be months or possibly even years before we see games that will really score well. When you have an open world game and have to better GTA V you know you're going to struggle, next gen or not.

That game should be used as the platform now or the datum for all other games to better. Obviously depending on the genre. I mean, Fifa 14 only has Fifa 13 or PES 13 to better. etc.

330i, Alfa 147 & SP1
Anyone else waiting for game to take their money for online order? Mines been taken but a few friends are still waiting