ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ph-Rep...

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
gutted mate :( was a minter! one of the best reps i've seen tbh. as said though, onwards and upwards! excuse for an RS!

BMW Z4
Ah Ben, u know how gutted i am when u told me on the fone so wont go over it again :dapprove: but atleast its gonna be an RS maybe:eek: propper gutted but mate bloody loved that car!

Blackkk 1.2
Ah Ben, u know how gutted i am when u told me on the fone so wont go over it again :dapprove: but atleast its gonna be an RS maybe:eek: propper gutted but mate bloody loved that car!

+1

lovelly car , was looking forward to those lime wheels:)....awell veee next , a will pay:)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
holy s**t mate absolutely gutted to see this, was fuckin raging when i read how it happened!

look on the bright side u'll be glad it happened when your 172 is coming on cam and throwing you down the road!!!

LoW clio Sh*t...&..
which scrap yard in this at brembo? i am really sorry for you mate.. Hope ur ok dude.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Ben thats devistating, i clicked on the link thinking i was gonna see some nice cleaned pics of the car! Was not expecting that.
What a shame.

Main thing is that your in-tact really!

Me too, was a mate on msn mentioned it before I had a peek.
When he said "he loved that car, it was perfect" I knew something was up

Jesus Ben I'm sorry to see this, at the same time I'm glad you're ok too.

Did you's get the plate on the Fiat?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FFS!!!! Just noticed this!

LOL @ all the snakes trying for parts.. the cars not even cold yet ffs!

:(

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
gutted for you mate, especialy when its not your fault, i bumped mine but i was being a D**K so i deserved it but clearly you didnt

jamie

Oh FFS was one of the best on here aswell.

Anyone with any ounce of respect should have stopped, at least to make sure you are ok.. :(

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)
No! Gutted for you mate! One belter of a car off the road. :(

Never nice to see, especially as I never even got to see it in the flesh! :(

Roll on a possible RS as you say!

t3 corolla 116bhp
ah no...........
thats hard lines mate. but as long as you're ok, cars are easy replaced.

focus your attention on what you can get with the claim :)

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Damn, definately one of the best cars on the site!:(

At least your OK though mate. Hope it turns out ok.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry to see that mate, was an absolute minter, one of my fave cars on here.

maico 500/seeking project
gutted for you mate , will miss seeing it parked outside your mums..... and no i'm not stalking you pmsl

Ah i loved this car :(
I actually wanted to buy it off you.... Now i have wrote mine off and have the money waiting! Too late now :(

koi

Audi S1
Ouch, glad you're alright bud. Can't believe kit is gone, was an amazing rep!!

Oh and happy birthday!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Gutted mate :(

Live and learn tho...Regardless of fault. I got 20mins from the house there on route to aberdeen and turned bak! Too dangerous, people spinning...Not bein able to see the kerb! I like my life and my car lol!

As said, you're all right. Might be gutted. But thats just an emotion. It does pass we've all been there.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Live and learn tho...Regardless of fault. I got 20mins from the house there on route to aberdeen and turned bak! Too dangerous, people spinning...Not bein able to see the kerb! I like my life and my car lol!

As said, you're all right. Might be gutted. But thats just an emotion. It does pass we've all been there.

seriously, looks hellish out