ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The Ph-Rep...

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Never thought I would be putting this up. Im absolutely devistated :(

Even worse when its not my fault, some idiot in a fiat cut me up on an s bend I moved out to avoid contact and the back went out slide 180° bang up onto a kerb straight into a lampost then rolled on to its roof and that guy drove off... I count my blessings to be alive and absolutely fine but would have prefferd 2 broken arms and legs for my wee car to have been okay! Ahhh well roll on a possible RS....

P1020017.gif

P1020018.gif

Almost 3 years I have owned it, going to miss it a lot.

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
ps. I work in insurance claim industry and assume you were injured in the accident? If you were not only will you get the value for your car, a setup funded by all insurers (see MIB) allows you to pursue an injury claim in the event of an uninsured / untraced driver ;)

Porsche Boxster987S
mate as per my pm's today , i dont know what to say. Didnt even want to open the thread to see it. Im gutted for you. Loved the car mate. Keep your chin up though eh. hopefully catch up with you tomorrow.

PH-Lamer 1.4 16v
gutted mate, the best rep on here imo.
are the wheels good or buckled? would be intrested if you were to sell them

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I would hunt the guy down and write him off. C*nt.

I loved that car!!

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Well amazingly most parts seem absolutely fine, so will clean it all up check it all then keep an eye out in the for sale section

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Ansolutely Gutted for you... As said one of the Best Non RS's on here.... So much attention to detail has all been undone because of one useless c**t

Charged Superleggera
gutted for you mate. was very scary seeing it all happen infront of me but i am glad that you got out the car safe.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Charity foundation for brembo lol ;)

Thanks for all the good comments and before anyone else says it, I have tried t-cut

PH1 iceburg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, is the first thing i said.

Mate im gutted for ya, that was my favourite car on the whole forum

Lupo GTI
Gutted for you mate.
No way of buying it back for parts and selling them on to make abit of cash? Sure the interior and everything will still be spotless?

Trophy #490
Gutted mate, one of the best cars on here aswell. :(
I suppose an RS would soften the blow, but your rep had something about it. Gorgeous car it really was.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
gutted for you mate. was very scary seeing it all happen infront of me but i am glad that you got out the car safe.

You helped out a lot!, pretty sure I would have KO'd if you weren't there

Coilvers ftw though mate ;)

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Gutted for you mate.
No way of buying it back for parts and selling them on to make abit of cash? Sure the interior and everything will still be spotless?

Have lots mate, keep an eye out :(

Gutted mate, one of the best cars on here aswell. :(
I suppose an RS would soften the blow, but your rep had something about it. Gorgeous car it really was.

I agree mate, was offerd a 172 at one point but refused

172 & RSi
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

Can't believe it. Was without a doubt one of the best cars on the forum.

Buy another black 1.2 and transfer the parts across.

alien green rs133
Man that sucks,first my rep now yours, god hates us i think:(

another rep bites the dust

dreading driving mine now, its been snowed in all week :mad:

on the bright side of things you alive, but if your anything like me i cant think of anything closer to my heart than my little car, mainly cos so much time and effort goes into a rep

i just hope you stay with a renault and hopefully a more powerfull one (get an lpg tank in the back keeps rear planted :quiet:)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Gutted for you mate, painful to see it looking like that.

Least your all good though, start looking for the replacement ;)

Charged Superleggera
You helped out a lot!, pretty sure I would have KO'd if you weren't there

Coilvers ftw though mate ;)

u handled it pretty well too mate even though the police were being total idiots about it. oh and thanks again:eek:

J03

MX5 1.8
OH MY GOD NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! thats the BEST REP ive ever seeeeeen.... am sooo guttered for you mate...

E92 M3
if you do buy it back dibs on the arch liners

gutted for ya mate ya get some c***s on the road as long as ur alreet u gta look on the bright side

White Sti Hatch
wondered when you were gonna put this up mate, looks alot worse than i though it was when you told me but like i said to you mate your alive thats what counts ! cars are replacable !!!