ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

the daily

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
just to flatten and polish, fit gauges in and lights. middle of re doing the dash strips/gear knob insert/ badges/ diamond, then wheels

Photo007_001-1.jpg

you read posts??? jcc lol :rasp:

dan if you read further up, its what was the clock/air temp trim

cheers paul. once its painted need to get some pics ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
next up is painting pannels white

inplace.jpg

for night time peace of mind

lighton.jpg

personally think it looks **** hot, better than the red camo

got set of lock wood dials im sacraficing lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
tbh its over kill now bud, dont mean to sound harsh just saying it as id say it to a mate. Its over the top, ditch the camo, sort the interior out and its perfect. btw blue lights in them dash tacho's is a crime ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
there white you may think its over kill fair enough, i like it and will stay. getting changed once the new wheels come but till then i couldnt give a fcuk

GavC

ClioSport Club Member
  Black Gold 182FF
Really creative with the dash dials mate! Same with the camo, certainly worth an award at a show :)

Stand up for your work mate.. it really is good! Wish I had your skills :approve:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
65 gaz. will sort that when i get my fingure out and replace injectors. its on the long list of things to do ;)

new top mounts, found ball joint now away. ragging but heyho, so ordering new arms and powerflex bushes do it all in 1 go. also removed rear camber till i get arches rolled more. then put it back on. now run 195 40 16. as roads are so s**t causing me to crack alloys lol

Photo018.jpg

Photo016.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
hahaha there good.
fitted lower arms but got fecked shocker at front and play in the steering arms so thats all getting sorted and then get powerflex bushes.

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
fitted cc strips and my cf bulllits. just need to gloss the mirrors :) i know needs cleaned lol

DSCF0757.jpg

DSCF0755.jpg

DSCF0759.jpg

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
few better pics of the van cleaned in its current state, changes to come ;)

ece1ad3a.jpg

ddcbce83.jpg

b761cf2f.jpg

cbbf68e0.jpg

7f4a0097.jpg

7f4a0097.jpg

3ccbe161.jpg

baa244c0.jpg

943423f1.jpg

6792b14b.jpg

463d3b74.jpg

26e3e1f1.jpg

2a1d91ef.jpg

7a9dcdb1.jpg

6f188d68.jpg

6f188d68.jpg

e79e62e3.jpg

5484058b.jpg

Last edited:

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
hell no. lol, think dci tuning is better, seen as i do 650ish miles a month ;)

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
ta man, needs last few bits put on and then sort out wheels/tyres/camber and sort the air ride out

alien green rs133
thats gawgus, why change it...

any idea how much wider your rear arches are? i wanna flare mine to i can match the stance on the front

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
so true martin lol

hutchie, im redoing the wheels, got carbon caps to go on mirrors, get roof black, and get it resprayed.

urm dunno about the arches, it was a result in wheel fouling so they met the hammer. as i couldnt be arsed trying to get hold of a roller and i need to get my fk's laqured. then get private reg