ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Australia)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

Spacers... Who needs them when you have skills like this!

It gets better every time I look at this thread.

130i Road, 172 Track
Re: SUPER 1600 REPLICA based on 172, CLIO WILLIAMS Tribute, CLIO WILLIAMS IV (Austra

So excited to see this on Sunday. Will get some cracking shots of it, I promise 8)

So excited to see this on Sunday. Will get some cracking shots of it, I promise 8)

just finished the car for tomorrow...
I'm sorry, i left many details uncared..
Lacking of time i was busy at work.
I hope you dont take many close up shots.. Hehehe ;)
Sorry

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

That looks awesome, some serious effort into that!!

WOW not a fan of kits and replicas but I'm really liking this a lot :)

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member

this had the potential to be either rubbish or epic, and my god it went full on epic!! brilliant big of engineering with the rear spacers!

Clio 182

This thread give me a semi. I'd love to have the knowhow/cash to rock the S1600 look

Just to pleased all the guys asked me about the muffler....

y2u5ymy8.jpg

Clio 182

That looks spot on :), great build mate!

Cro

Meg'd r27

Nice work, coming along really really nicely!

Woznaldo

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault 5 GT Turbo

Great work Riccardo, sorry I could get out to Brookvale, other car troubles held me back (the Jag). I'll have to arrange another time to talk engineering solutions to Rally regulations.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup

Looks brilliant mate, must be very satisfying to look at the finished product.

Ph1 clio 172

Why have i never looked at this thread, great work

roberto.

ClioSport Club Member
  S4 Avant

Been following this from the start, excellent work!

Looks mental.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26

Just read this from start to finish.. Makes me laugh how people ask the same questions because they havent read it fully. Ricardo what an EPIC build hats off to you.. Brilliant..
As for wrapping.. Makes me wonder why anyone bothers with paint..

Flame Red (172)

L.O.V.E.L.Y!!!.....top work mate!!

No car

What an amazing transformation, just read the thread from start to finish and what a cracking job you've done mate!

Fantastic. You got this completed very quickly! Are you keeping those headlights or going for the S1600 ones?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member

Awesome. How have I not seen this thread before. Outstanding bit of engineering on the rear track width and very clever going for the wrap all over rather than getting a cup and having the get the kit sprayed too.

Renault clio sport

Such a good thread ! Take my hat off to ya! Great build !!!