ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So gutted :(

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
I was parked up on the side of a road getting directions, when this happened :(
Sorry for the dreadful iphone pictures..

IMG_0950_zpsa76291a2.jpg

IMG_0949_zps318dd0f3.jpg

IMG_0948_zps050e1e7f.jpg

IMG_0947_zps7104f372.jpg

IMG_0944_zps5ade3dc0.jpg

A woman who 'Did not see me' piled straight into the back of me, writing my car off :(
Had all the belts done less than a month ago with a fresh MOT and spent all day giving her a clean whch made it even worse!

Thankfully, she has taken full responsibility and insurance has sorted me out! So i am now on the search for another 182..

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
An man, feel for you I had something similar a few years back.....not so happy christmas.

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
Thankfully, i was OK. My passenger on the other hand came away with a broken nose, teeth missing and a fractured jaw! I was fuming!

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
God. I hope your OK ?

Looks quite a serious incident.

If you get your money fast id buy Jon.G's trophy!

TBH that looks like a 30mph impact. cars bend easily nowdays.

Atleast this will be a genuine whiplash claim, not a faked one. I know how bad you'll ache tomorrow.

Main thing is metal is replaceable. And your alright.

421 Cammed 172
Try to find a silver lining mate.

Youre okay, she's accepted full liability, if the insurance offer to let you buy it back the engines worth a fortune having had the belts done

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thats some rear end smash.
I am glad that you are ok and i feel sorry for the passenger loosing the nashers.

Was she driving with her Goose and Mavricks on ?

f45e_1.JPG

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
It was only last week and i've already got my insurance money! pretty chuffed with the pay out as well :) I Would love to get hold of a low-ish milage RB or FF arctic sub £4k if anyone knows of anything..

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
f**k low miles. Jon.Gs Trophy is what you want.

So this didn't happen tonight? Last week it happened?

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
Was last week, sorry for the confusion lol. Yeah, it was just the scorpian cat-back that was declared as a modification so was all sorted.

work for BMW
in terms of insurance pay out will you get the amount the car is worth in your eyes or is it a smaller amount?

Bloody Hell, thats a nasty one. Glad its sorted now, how's your passenger?

£4k? Come have a look at my Trophy. Low miles means hardly anything these days.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus that's a proper f**king job! Take it you were outside the car at the time and your passenger still in?

Lolling at the love for Jon's Trophy. It's a good buy though!

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
Jesus that's a proper f**king job! Take it you were outside the car at the time and your passenger still in?

Lolling at the love for Jon's Trophy. It's a good buy though!

I was in the car as well! Somehow walked away with just a sore neck :)

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Bought Jon.G's trophy yet? ;)

That's a proper smash, really do not like rear impacts for the reason your passenger's unfortunately found out. Hope you both get better soon, and hope you get the car that you want ;)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Bloody hell, at least your ok, only a car at the end of the day. Saying that I'd be upset for a week :(

RB Clio 182
Thats gutting that, how can you not see a car infront of you!

Did your mate find his teeth? could have made abit off the tooth fairy :)

Atleast you are both ok, hope you find a nice replacement.