ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

So gutted :(

Richyy182

ClioSport Club Member
  BG Clio 182 FF
Jesus Christ - stupid person, she must of been like errrrr s**t that's a parked up car.... Whack

You can have my artic :)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Ouch! That looks nasty.

Least you are ok though, plenty of other clios out there you can buy.

A grey one
Clio's bend that easy at 30mph?
Jeeeesus i dont want to crash.
Guarantee she was on her phone and going faster, but in all defense to women (i have to i am one).. not all of us are sh*tty drivers!
Glad you're okay, the car.. not so :(

RB 182
Hope you're okay mate!

As Bonxy said.. Jon.g's Trophy is a steal.

Sometimes no matter how much you take care of a car, you can't cater for other peoples lack of awareness.

A ANIMAL
Clio's bend that easy at 30mph?
Jeeeesus i dont want to crash.
Guarantee she was on her phone and going faster, but in all defense to women (i have to i am one).. not all of us are sh*tty drivers!
Glad you're okay, the car.. not so :(

Cars are desined to "bend" - absorbs the force of the crash.

Nimbus Megane R26
f*ck me that looks more like a 40-45mph impact your lucky to walk away from that one.

Id be getting a claim in there if that was me.

you bought Jon.G's trophy yet? Mint car iv seen it before and can honestly say you would be getting alot of car for the price!

Lol at the accident investigators. People really need to shake this idea that cars just bounce off things at 30mph.

Glad OP is ok. Could have been worse. The dozy bint could have hit him.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Glad you're alright .. your passenger sounds to be in more of a mess.. was he/she looking out the window or licking the glovebox at the time !? :S

Cars aren't really designed to be 'safe' at the rear .. well they certainly weren't in the mid 90s when this was designed.

If you want to know what happens when something doesn't bend, Google images of cars hitting skips on the side of the road.

Tomh182

ClioSport Club Member
  S3 8P
Glad you're alright .. your passenger sounds to be in more of a mess.. was he/she looking out the window or licking the glovebox at the time !? :S

Cars aren't really designed to be 'safe' at the rear .. well they certainly weren't in the mid 90s when this was designed.

If you want to know what happens when something doesn't bend, Google images of cars hitting skips on the side of the road.

We were both just sat normally, but i somehow didn't hit my head on anything, unlike my passenger :S

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Awful.. but never mind .. sh*t happens !

At least there's no doubt you're going thru her insurance (hopefully thru your legal protection?) so it's all sorted as fast and easily for you as possible !

Good luck :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Thankfully, i was OK. My passenger on the other hand came away with a broken nose, teeth missing and a fractured jaw! I was fuming!

About 10+ years ago my mate was a passenger in a nova wihen a very similar incident occured. He lost teeth, broke a collar bone etc and after a 12 month claim, he settled on £32,000 compensation.

Your passenger's got a big cheque coming!

Megane r26
What a state! Atleast your ok an hope your passenger recovers soon.

They sorted that quick though which is good :) good luck with next motor

JezzaMac

ClioSport Club Member
Looks like a big ol' shunt!

At least you have got your insurance money and your passenger will be getting a pretty tidy sum too. Shame they had to loose some teeth to get it though :(

big boost cup
About 10+ years ago my mate was a passenger in a nova wihen a very similar incident occured. He lost teeth, broke a collar bone etc and after a 12 month claim, he settled on £32,000 compensation.

Your passenger's got a big cheque coming!

id happily lose teeth and break my collar bone for that amount.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
id happily lose teeth and break my collar bone for that amount.

The bad thing is, he bought a brand spanking new mondeo ST220 with the money (About £27k's worth anyway) and has still got it now. I't probably worth about £2000 and that's it.

I'd have tried to do something a bit more useful with the money, especially as he's probably 35/36 now and still lives with his parents! lol.

ST
The bad thing is, he bought a brand spanking new mondeo ST220 with the money (About £27k's worth anyway) and has still got it now. I't probably worth about £2000 and that's it.

I'd have tried to do something a bit more useful with the money, especially as he's probably 35/36 now and still lives with his parents! lol.

Flol.. Didn't you advise him to dream harder?