ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling clio via pay pal?

Iceberg 172
Yeah, friend of mine had this done but closed his Paypal Account just in time! The idea is once the they see the car, they complain it isn't as advertised, complain to Paypal and the money is returned. You can close your Paypal Account a certain number of days after a transaction but would you really want to run the risk.

Astra H vxr
when i put my saxo up for sale, had it on piston heads for 5days with not much response put it on gumtree had an email withing 15mins asking yeah blah blah also works at sea lol knob, has any one achually fallen for these ?

clio 172 cup
there used to be a website with stupid phrases to send to them that they wouldnt understand but would respond too positively but i think they have caught on to it

Iceberg 172
She was offering me 3,800 and to pay for the pay pal fees :S

I gaurantee it was a bloke! The female name is so you trust them more!

Amazing, the £3800+ has to be real, as does their turning up to take the car away, it was with my friend! They came with a low loader and off it went! Then they complained it wasn't as advertised! In the meantime he heard about the scam!

435D X-Drive
I gaurantee it was a bloke! The female name is so you trust them more!

Amazing, the £3800+ has to be real, as does their turning up to take the car away, it was with my friend! They came with a low loader and off it went! Then they complained it wasn't as advertised! In the meantime he heard about the scam!

Ouch bet he was gutted, these people doing this are compete cnuts!!!!!!!
You get an email thinking your making progress then it turns out its a scam! :mad:

Iceberg 172
Ouch bet he was gutted, these people doing this are compete cnuts!!!!!!!
You get an email thinking your making progress then it turns out its a scam! :mad:

He took the money out his Paypal account and closed it before Paypal returned it! He got away with it!:cool: