ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Trackday Knockhill 23rd May

i need my camber and tracking properly set up..but ill live with it lol. Defo need front brake pads :( anyone know a rough number of people ment to be coming to this from other forums etc?

Same for tracking here mate but im not gonna get a chance to sort it before, should be fine though!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
I am still heading up to spectate, with mot due this month don't fancy buying new alloys and tyres just incase anything comes up!

Looking forward to getting to see everyones cars.

Have they done away with those big cushions on the corners?

Do passangers have to pay to get in, i know its says passengers free on the page, 1 per car but will KH charge for entry?

White Sti Hatch
Rear pads are are done pretty much finished flushing the system with RBF600 using the last of the bottle n do the rears once more n im set for Monday !

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'm still pondering at to weather or not to stick some new 888s on to replace my well used set that I have currently got on the track wheels. Would be better in the rain with new tyres (More thread depth) but not as good in the dry. Hmmmm......... decisions decisions?

White Sti Hatch
Ive been checking the weather every day and Monday has now changed from downpours all day to light rain in the afternoon ! Dont belive the weather man all the time !

clio 182
I got some uniroyal Rainsports fitted to my spare wheels today so I 'think' I will be ok!

Just got the car back together tonight, just need the geometry set them I'm good to go!

White Sti Hatch
I got some uniroyal Rainsports fitted to my spare wheels today so I 'think' I will be ok!

Just got the car back together tonight, just need the geometry set them I'm good to go!

Im away on a wee road test see how the brakes are with RBF600 & new rear pads on then ill have to adjust the length of my Harnesses i think !

clio 182
Harnesses, bloody things, I took mine out as I had my seats out and just refitted them on the wrong sides, lots of adjustments needed now as my girlfriend who is usually in the passenger seat has them very short, pain in the ass! Lol! It's amazing the length of time it takes to adjust until they are comfy!

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I really want harnesses but they are so expensive.

What ones you got gents?

White Sti Hatch
Harnesses, bloody things, I took mine out as I had my seats out and just refitted them on the wrong sides, lots of adjustments needed now as my girlfriend who is usually in the passenger seat has them very short, pain in the ass! Lol! It's amazing the length of time it takes to adjust until they are comfy!

Yeah i know what you mean i want mine just long enough that they need a quick pull n there tight right now im there for 5 mins getting them tight lol ! Also need to remove passanger seat as managed to fit the buckle on the wrong side of the seat so its upside down !

I really want harnesses but they are so expensive.

What ones you got gents?

Ive got a pair of 4 point Schroth Clubman 2's

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I have toyo proxies for track tyres...oh dear lol. think ill stick my buckets in later on. Do you guys torque your wheel bolts up? if so what to? And where do we keep our spare tyres/stuff from the car when were out on track?

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I have toyo proxies for track tyres...oh dear lol. think ill stick my buckets in later on. Do you guys torque your wheel bolts up? if so what to? And where do we keep our spare tyres/stuff from the car when were out on track?

I torque mine up yes. 200 will have different torque values from the 172/182 though.

There is a garage in the pitlane where you can keep tools/spares but it aint secure/locked. I didnt have any problems leaving 4 wheels, tyres and tools in the garage last year at the Silverstone RS trackday.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I torque mine up yes. 200 will have different torque values from the 172/182 though.

There is a garage in the pitlane where you can keep tools/spares but it aint secure/locked. I didnt have any problems leaving 4 wheels, tyres and tools in the garage last year at the Silverstone RS trackday.

ill try find out. The adaptors for my porsche wheels were to be done to 100nm i think, so dunno if itd be around that. And thats alright, wont be too much sitting there. just 4 wheels a jack and a small toolkit really. Should be a good day :D

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Ahhhh!!! Someone stole my wheels:

5742546965_8e0eee8ecc_b.jpg

Lol. Just kiddin. Turns out the old 888s were down to their wear markers. Could have got another trackday outta them but not a wet one.

clio 182
I do them to 105, just to be sure!

Keep checking them though as a few people I know have had them come loose, including myself!

Any news on PFC coming along?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Aye ill do them to 105, and keep checking them through out the day, my passenger front came a little loose the other week...lol. Cars nearly ready for it though so all good :cool:

BMW E36 328i Sport
Ahhhh!!! Someone stole my wheels:

5742546965_8e0eee8ecc_b.jpg

Lol. Just kiddin. Turns out the old 888s were down to their wear markers. Could have got another trackday outta them but not a wet one.

Axel stands!!!

I plan on spectating, will I be able to sit in my car and do this or do I have to stand in the rain?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
you can sit in your car, usually the carpark at the end of the back straight is open for spectating its a pretty good spot either that or the one at the start of the main straight, in that one your close to the pits etc that you can walk about in and chat to ppl etc!