ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Trackday Knockhill 23rd May

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
anyone else booked on then?

i still havent had confirmtion about tuition yet from knockhill, anyone else booked who tuition heard anything?

buggers at work won't let me have the day off. ( i must be too important...)
i'll try to go in early and leave early, but need to have a look at that. deffo will come along later.
would i be allowed on later, after i missed the brief etc?

otherwise i will come along for a look. only 10 mins down the road....

deffo take your lights!

rgds robert

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
anyone else booked on then?

i still havent had confirmtion about tuition yet from knockhill, anyone else booked who tuition heard anything?

I booked tuition down the phone but AFAIK you pick which "slot" you want when you sign on.

buggers at work won't let me have the day off. ( i must be too important...)
i'll try to go in early and leave early, but need to have a look at that. deffo will come along later.
would i be allowed on later, after i missed the brief etc?

otherwise i will come along for a look. only 10 mins down the road....

deffo take your lights!

rgds robert

When I was at Silverstone last year, if you were later all you had to do was speak to one of the instructors about getting the brief. THen you'd get your car sticker and on you went.

Last edited:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
According to Jeremy @ RUK theres only 16s cars booked onto this event so looks like we'll have the track pretty much to ourselves lol.

He says they wont be cancelling it regardless of numbers.

BMW E36 328i Sport
When do you need to book in by? Still considering this but very nervous as it will be my first time on track after crashing

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
When I was at Silverstone last year, if you were later all you had to do was speak to one of the instructors about getting the brief. THen you'd get your car sticker and on you went.

cool sounds good to me!

clio 182
16 cars! that will be brilliant! a whole day of knockhill to ourselves! better sort out some more petrol cans.......

Stu 182- not sure about booking on but for your first day this would be ideal, especially if it isnt busy!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols, noddie! You stay off that f**king track or my price will double! ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flol! PM your number I need dates sweet cheeks for my schedule. :eek:

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
When do you need to book in by? Still considering this but very nervous as it will be my first time on track after crashing

Speaking to Jeremy @ RUK he says you have to book beforehand cant just show up and pay.

BMW E36 328i Sport
Thanks for asking for me mate, it would be ideal with it not being busy but it's to short notice. Think I'll book up for a track Scotland one in June gives me a chance to get some good tires and brakes on the car.

Only 16, That should be an enjoyable n relaxed day. Alot differnet to the Hot hatch track days. Need to get myself booked on this. Will need to try and get my tracking sorted before though!

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
Thanks for asking for me mate, it would be ideal with it not being busy but it's to short notice. Think I'll book up for a track Scotland one in June gives me a chance to get some good tires and brakes on the car.

there's one on the 9th. i'll be there and also a friend in a 205 mi16 ;-)

Do you reckon there will be an professional photographers there on the day or anyone who is taking pics, would really like pics of the day?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
I Got track tuition today at knockhill, was bloody brilliant :approve: ill see if i can make this! :D

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Do you reckon there will be an professional photographers there on the day or anyone who is taking pics, would really like pics of the day?

Renault usually organise for professional photographers to come up.

Like BioHzd says though, when I aint out al be snappin away.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
If i can get the day off ill be there. Driving hopefully and picture taking aswell :D

clio 182
Any more word on the numbers attending?

I was at The time attack today and really can't wait to get back on track! Only one week to go!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Can i turn up on the day and sign on/pay for it? or would i need to book now? im not sure if i want to go on track atm...I will be there though ;) was at the time attack today aswell and want to get back on the track aswell tbh!

clio 182
Can i turn up on the day and sign on/pay for it? or would i need to book now? im not sure if i want to go on track atm...I will be there though ;) was at the time attack today aswell and want to get back on the track aswell tbh!

Just book on mate, you know it makes sense!

White Sti Hatch

You have to book up mate ! Was at time attack also came up with my mate n a few civic dunno if you seen the Turbo'd yellow one ?

clio 182
I didnt see that mate? Plenty of different cars there though, some better than others......:rasp: I know a few of the lads that entered the TA just for knockhill, they done really well which was good to see! Supercharged clio in the FWD class........?!?

Are you tracking the megane on monday?

White Sti Hatch
You can't turn up and sign on you have to book a slot prior !!!

450bhp in a standard K20 all built by the boy. Didn't pay much attention part from the drifting and pro class, never seen your car about either.

Yeah mate the R will be on track thinking about ordering up a set of harnesses lol

clio 182
i didnt have my car down with me, i couldnt deal; with the noise, rattles etc for a chilled out day, its fine if im going on track but for anything else it stays locked away!

Bloody hell that civic must shift, my mate has a turbo'd B18 at 330 just now, just needs mapped and more boost for 400-420bhp and its bloody quick!

Glad to hear your getting on track, its a good day to start out as it doesnt look like it will be busy!

White Sti Hatch
It's a weapon mate still need a proper map to having it running at full potential.

Time you heading down at ? I'm heading through fife as picking up a mate if you wanna tag along at around 7.

Being empty should make it more easy going aswell so its a plus.

Should be good if there is a possiblity of photographer and other taking pics. Would be good to ge some decent pics!

Can enjoy it more when its quiter i think, looks like a good turnout for cliosport members too!

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
spotted that yellow ep3, looked nice. Must say though the day as a whole was rather s**t, i stayed 2 hours then left! full to the brim with neds!

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
right, i managed to change my day around, but still have to work. i have booked in, and will be joining around lunch time.
you guys can warm up the track for me! (all big mouth....car just about finished and 1st time on track haha)

see you all there

rgds robert

clio 182
It's a weapon mate still need a proper map to having it running at full potential.

Time you heading down at ? I'm heading through fife as picking up a mate if you wanna tag along at around 7.

Being empty should make it more easy going aswell so its a plus.

I will be heading down early, want the full day and need to swap wheels, check pressure etc.

Im happy to meet anywhere on the way down if others want to, just name the place, as long as i get there in good time :approve:

White Sti Hatch
Agree the day was shite weather didnt help and like you said full of neds wasnt my cup of tea but as i was invited by my mate i couldn't f**k off till he did lol !

Well im picking my mate up in Newport at around 6:45ish then ill be heading trough the glenrothes way to get there for around 8 so could easily meet you over the taybridge in the carpark (Fife Side) ?