ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Trackday Knockhill 23rd May

White Sti Hatch
Its a car park i cant see them closing it off plus the stand is over that way so it'll be open !

Hoping weathers good was meant to be raining yesterday but pics ive seen have been fine and dry

White Sti Hatch
H3ppy you taking a 10ltr steel jerry can by any chance ? as ive lost the spout for mine :( and halfrauds want £13 for one !!!!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
what time do you guys head out on track cal and me might head up for a bit to watch if its not raining ?

clio 182
I have a can but no spout either, going to have a look in the garage later see wat I can find!

Got the geo done, just need to load all the tools etc in the back and I'm ready to go!

White Sti Hatch
I have a can but no spout either, going to have a look in the garage later see wat I can find!

Got the geo done, just need to load all the tools etc in the back and I'm ready to go!

Crap lol ! make sure you fine it :rasp:

Im packed and ready (i think) just need to fill up two 5 ltr cans tomorrow morning and meet you at the BP around 7:15 ! Ill PM you my number case your running late or get there early

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Just packed the car. Small list of things to pack for me:

Helmet- Check
Camera- Check
GoPro- Check
Driving licence- Check
Umbrella (Being realistic)- Check
Sunglasses (Being optimistic)- Check

Will somebody be bringing a little compressor with them (You know the ones that plug into the cig. lighter)?

172 cup, Impreza P1

Ive got a spout but on it's last outing more petrol ended up on the floor than in the tank!

Also got a compressor if anyone needs it?

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Ive got my wheels and a jerry can of petrol ready, and a small tub of sockets etc. Ill have a funnel with me if i remember to get it out the garage...lol just hope the weather is semi decent. my tyres will be gash in the wet lol

Flame Red Delight
Is this gonna be an all day thing or just a few hours ? Just wondering if it's worth going up if it's only gonna be on till like 1.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Is this gonna be an all day thing or just a few hours ? Just wondering if it's worth going up if it's only gonna be on till like 1.

Track is open from 9-5 with an hour closed for lunch. So will be plenty of track action.

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
See you all tomorrow :D I'll be in an inferno 182. Oh aye, I'll have a leccy compressor if anyone wants a shot.

Ive got my wheels and a jerry can of petrol ready, and a small tub of sockets etc. Ill have a funnel with me if i remember to get it out the garage...lol just hope the weather is semi decent. my tyres will be gash in the wet lol

Stuck the torch retch in for you bud
2937254162.png

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Good luck to all that are going, it's pissing down here!

Was awesome. Weather just got wilder and wilder. Horizontal rain, gale force winds (That up ended a tree blocking the road home) but was still a hoot.

White Sti Hatch
Was awesome. Weather just got wilder and wilder. Horizontal rain, gale force winds (That up ended a tree blocking the road home) but was still a hoot.

Also blew over the two trailers in the carpark at the grand stand !!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Haha woke up this morning and thought f**k coming up to watch haha

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
One of the seat trailers got blown back into the posts at the cafe where you register! was deffinately a quallity day though! :D

clio 182
Well it was fun while it lasted......dam injectors! :dapprove:

Was good meeting alot of you!

Pictures?

BMW E36 328i Sport
I came up and watched but from inside my car the weather was just too mad!

Enjoyed watching you guys especially the bluey/green ph1 172 and racing blue 200 they were bumper to bumperfor quite a few laps.

81f66ac7.jpg
b2e4dfba.jpg
12db2aab.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Kris was grabbing some shot while i was out in the R26 for tuition so i have around maybe 100 or so of folk on the main straight hair pin area.

Was good to chat with those i got the chance to prob see a couple of you at FCS in a couple of weeks.

172 cup, Impreza P1
It was a good day but the weather was shocking.

Got a few good laps in just before lunch then my alternator tensioner decided to break so after a couple of pikey fixes that didn't work it was game over.

Good to see you all!

172 cup, Impreza P1
It was a good day but the weather was shocking.

Got a few good laps in just before lunch then my alternator tensioner decided to break so after a couple of pikey fixes that didn't work it was game over.

Good to see you all!

Was a great day, despite the weather. Some really nice cars and good to meet everyone. Looking forward to seeing some pics, try get ones ive got up too.

Shame it took near 3 hours to get home with the Bridge being shut though!

172 cup, Impreza P1
Took me an hour and half to get there, thought that was bad but then took 4 hours to get home. My arse was killing me in that damn evolution seat! :eek:

Was having so much fun I forgot to take any pics.

clio 182
The lack of pics is unfortunate, not that my car was out for long! And anyone who did get any pics would have had to have been very brave/stupid in that weather!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
quality day even if the weather was shite! was good to meet new faces and was good banter! :) only took me 15 mins to get home too, bonus :p

Who got a run in the new models and did anybody get the track tuition ?

Most folk i think were out in the new cars, i got out in the 200 and then the megane for tuition, was very impressed with them both :approve:

dont think many were crazy enough to brave the mad weather for pics!

clio 182
Ha ha, good effort being first out! That's dedication! Your 200 is perfect mate, just as I would have one!

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Did anyone actually get any pics or vids from the day? or was the weather really that bad :p