ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Renaultsport Trackday Knockhill 23rd May

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Jeremey @ RUK has posted up on the official RS forums:

Jeremy RUK said:
I've got a new event for this year - Knockhill on Monday 23rd May. We will have more details (price, booking etc) early next week

I'll definately be going to this. Anyone else up for it?

clio 182
yes!

can you pm me details mate? i dont use those forums and tied for time just now to sign up!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I might stroll up in the trophy for this one as i think the 172 Turbo is going back up

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Could be interested if not might come up. Normally off every Monday anyways

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Info:

Renaultsport Car Trackday

Mon 23rd May - 9am - 5pm
As the owner of one of the world’s hottest hatches, we're sure that you get an enormous amount of enjoyment driving your car. Have you ever wondered how exciting it could be if you weren’t restrained by the rules of the road?

Well, here's your chance to find out!

We have booked Knockhill exclusively for Renaultsport customers so you can see exactly what your car is capable of.

What you can expect:

Arrive at around 8am for registration. You will also have the chance to book a session to drive one of our cars and receive instruction from a professional racing driver. This will be in either a Twingo Renaultsport 133, Clio Renaultsport 200 Cup or the Mégane Renaultsport 250. Please note that as places are limited, all bookings will be on a first come, first served basis.

There will also be the chance to book additional tuition with an instructor in your own car when you book online. We cannot recommend this highly enough and this year we have reduced the price to just £10.

Registration will be followed by a full briefing, detailing all you need to know about how to get the most out of driving your car on the track. The briefing is followed by a tour of the circuit to familiarize everyone with the track, after which you can start to put theory into practice and get out on the track by yourself. With an open pit lane format, you can stay out for as long or as little as you like. As this is an exclusive Renaultsport event and we have limited the number of places available, which means that there are no sessions and therefore no need to wait your turn. With an hour’s break for lunch, the day will come to a close at 5:00pm.

How much does it cost?

As we understand how passionate our Renaultsport customers are about their cars, we have subsidised the cost to make it as easy as possible for you to experience genuine track conditions in your car. This year we have significantly lowered the prices!

Knockhill £119

Additional drivers are free. However, only the principal driver will have the chance to drive one of our cars.
Passengers are free but limited to one passenger per car.
Extra tuition is just £10

What you need to bring?

A full driving licence and a Renaultsport car*. We do advise that you fill up with fuel beforehand but there are petrol stations located nearby should you need some more on the day. Comfortable clothes and footwear suitable for driving are a must. Helmets are available for hire at £10 (plus £50 deposit) but feel free to bring your own if you have one already.

How do you book?

You can book online by clicking on the link below and selecting the date/venue. All major credit cards are accepted. Spaces are limited: we do recommend that you book early to avoid disappointment...

Please note that there are no refunds for cancellations. Please read the terms and conditions thoroughly before confirming your booking.

Look forward to seeing you there!

* eligible cars are:

Clio Renaultsport 172, 172 Exclusive, 172 Cup, 182, 182 Cup, 182 Trophy
Clio Renaultsport 197 Cup, 197 and 197 F1 Team R27
Clio Renaultsport 200 Cup and 200
Clio Gordini 200
Clio Renaultsport V6 230 and 255
Mégane Renaultsport dCi 175, 225, 225 Cup, 225 Trophy, 225 F1 Team, 230 F1 Team R26, R26.R
Mégane Renaultsport 250 Cup and 250
Renaultsport Spider
Clio Williams
Clio 2.0 16V
Clio GT dCi 106 & GT 128
R19 16V
Mégane Coupé 2.0 16V
5GT Turbo
5 Turbo
Twingo GT, Gordini 100, Gordini 133, Renaultsport 133 Cup and Renaultsport 133
Alpine – any
Wind Roadster

Might come for a swatch, doing sak all in May.

Although how does the Twingo GT get on the list for an RS trackday?

HyperAlloy Combat Chassis
Oh yes...this will be awesome. I don't have 2 pennies to rub together right now, but I'll rob a post office to be at this.

Clio 1.2 51 Mk2 Ph2
i might take a trip to watch maybe try improve my camera skills
would you need to book if your just watching ?

clio 182
Booked on with tuition! Can't turn that down at a tenner for 20 mins!

I will be heading down from aberdeen, anyone wanting to meet up on the way?

Clio 172 Cup; A3 3.2
if i can get the day off, i'll be there!
so hopefully will see you guys there!

rgds robert

clio 200 /08 subaru
hi guys ,i am sorry that i did not know that this scottish section existed ,doh
.hope to meet some of you renault drivers up there
cheers geo

clio 182
anyone else booked on then?

i still havent had confirmtion about tuition yet from knockhill, anyone else booked who tuition heard anything?