ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

renaultsport clio prices

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
cannot belive how much they have dropped recently, there are loads of ph2 172 under £2,500 now.

these cars are becoming bargains with all the extras etc in them.

Listerine & Poledo
s'alright, they'll only go so low.

Then, after the chavs have destroyed nearly all of them, the values of that's left will get stronger.

Evey modified one you see is increasing the value of the standard ones

172Cup
I'm on the look out for one.... for around the 2.5k mark... anyone know of any good ones for sale? Preferably Mondial Blue.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Exactly as above, people with too much money or no self financial knowlege let them go for silly low prices it seems, AT is full of cars at standard 1.2 spec etc and go for more that some clio sports do at the moment

Westy. MX5
I'm on the look out for one.... for around the 2.5k mark... anyone know of any good ones for sale? Preferably Mondial Blue.

Only Cups come in Mondial Blue. £2.5k. will buy you a reasonable one needing a couple of things doing, usually the belts. There are a few for sale out there, it takes time, travelling and patience finding the best for your budget.

172 Cup
There are some great ph2 172 bargains to be had, ive noticed that the arse is starting to fall out of the earlier 197's aswell, some can be had for very reasonable prices now :eek:

The good news is they are becoming the basis of an awesome super cheap track car. I do mean track car BTW, not a stripped out Maccies cruiser.

172 Cup
Bear in mind whenever anyone on this forum quotes prices anywhere remotely below 3.5k, they're usually up north :p There is a good £1000+ difference in the same car "dawn sawf" or "opp north"

True to a certain extent, but i paid £4k for my cup last year, you will allways pay more money for a mint/good example, mine only had 35k being the reason for the high price.