ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Project White Rider

320d
Front end plus a few more pics:

DSCF0003-4.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0004-5.jpg

I only logged into see if you had an update on this bud, glad i did.

Looks spot on , really well done and i love the final pics . Cant wait to see this in the metal at fcs.

Breaking A 172 Replica
Those arches are going to be a b**ch to clean.

It looks fecking awesome though.

It needs white cage though...

307 hdi (powered by derv)
will someone pass me the tissues!!

why o why didnt they come out the factory like this?

M2 Competition
Have you considered a bolt in half cage? Will ba able to keep the rear seats/ interior in, and sprayed white could look smart...

Pm us for more details, lol.

Looking gawjus so far though.

1.6 focus zetec....
Rich... You said you wanted a orange peel effect black boot popper surround... Didn't they come on 1.2 8v's?? Im sure thats what my old one had!!

On another note thats minted... not to sure on the silver badges but as long as you like it mate

320d
I'll be putting fresh liners in soon I just wanted it back on the road to get to works today

The Apex springs aren't good in terms of ride quality I got them purely as a short term lowering measure

I'm keeping the silver badges otherwise it'll not look like the real macoy that I based it on originally

Towing eye is in hand along with a set of new wheels bolts which i'm going to get galvanised

Want some grommit type centre caps that i'll spray black

ex Clio 172 owner :(
Congrats Rich, well worth the effort.

Dare say I'll spot you on the road some time.

Enjoy getting stared at!

Golf R
looking forward to seeing this at FCS.

agree that it needs rear badges putting on though, otherwise that is a pucker job, not that i expected anything less having seen your previous efforts :approve: